Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philip-flop)
    Anyone find themselves short of time?!! I missed out two four mark questions
    Which questions did you miss??

ReputationRep:
    what did you guys get for how many times is the eel egg larger? I got 320 something??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwalker141)
    Which questions did you miss??
    The last one that I have a feeling was about meiosis and genetic variation and I think the last part to question 6.

ReputationRep:
    The last one that I have a feeling was about meiosis and genetic variation and I think the last part to question 6.
    Did you get the 5 Mark question on natural selection done at the end of the paper? the last question.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get the 5 Mark question on natural selection done at the end of the paper? the last question.
    I didn't do the last question. I feel like my inability to write fast has cost me a decent grade Feel like I've let myself down so much!!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do the last question. I feel like my inability to write fast has cost me a decent grade Feel like I've let myself down so much!!
    There was so much before that though! Don't think so negative, the Sperm cell diagram and functions was a gift of 9 Marks!

ReputationRep:
    Who did the new spec biology ? Snab?

ReputationRep:
    There was so much before that though! Don't think so negative, the Sperm cell diagram and functions was a gift of 9 Marks!
    Thank you! I'm just annoyed as most of the paper I had wrote "kiddy" answers and had many periods of mind-block. I've definitely screwed this one up despite having worked so hard! I swear the questions from past papers of the old syllabus were more understandable as to what was being asked. But the questions in today's exam were almost subliminal!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I'm just annoyed as most of the paper I had wrote "kiddy" answers and had many periods of mind-block. I've definitely screwed this one up despite having worked so hard! I swear the questions from past papers of the old syllabus were more understandable as to what was being asked. But the questions in today's exam were almost subliminal!!!
    I dont suppose you know if there was a question on polyspermy on the paper and if so where? One of my class mates mentioned it and I was stood there like erm... No there wasn't haha

ReputationRep:
    I dont suppose you know if there was a question on polyspermy on the paper and if so where? One of my class mates mentioned it and I was stood there like erm... No there wasn't haha
    There was a multiple choice 1 marker that asked the function of the cortical granules and I think the answer was to prevent polyspermy

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't the last question about the allele combinations of the gametes?! please don't tell me I left out a page haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sab311)
    How'd it go ?
    I think it went really well. Doing lots of past papers definitely helped as some very similar questions came up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_dubai98)
    Wasn't the last question about the allele combinations of the gametes?! please don't tell me I left out a page haha
    I'm trying to think, I think there was the question on the eels from all the different countries and natural selection? Might not have been the last question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_dubai98)
    you might not have being doing the same board as us. Our paper code is 6BIO2/01 if yours is not the same you did not miss out a page

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to think, I think there was the question on the eels from all the different countries and natural selection? Might not have been the last question.
    omg thank god okay I did do that question, what did you write for the one asking to explain the difference in distribution of mRNA and the protein?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Day)
    you might not have being doing the same board as us. Our paper code is 6BIO2/01 if yours is not the same you did not miss out a page
    Seeing as you done the same paper as me was there a question on polyspermy and if so where was it? Think I might have missed a question.

ReputationRep:
    Was there a question where you had to label a sperm cell????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy198)
    Was there a question where you had to label a sperm cell????
    Yeah there was, it was question 2, Im feeling really confused as I feel Ive done questions people haven't done.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as you done the same paper as me was there a question on polyspermy and if so where was it? Think I might have missed a question.
    i didn't see one. I am doing old spec resist so we might not have done the same paper. What is polyspermy?

ReputationRep:
    Omg I think I missed that out :/ did you actually have to draw a label to the diagram or was it the multiple choice one?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.