Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agarshanan)
    All the very best for all of you guys for today's exam .
    Thank you! Good luck guys!! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsoclueless)
    According to the grade boundaries, A* was 38/50. So, that means you've gotten an A* :P
    I don't want A*, I want full UMS

ReputationRep:
    BEST OF LUCK GUYS X :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Hv you guys finished the exam yet?

ReputationRep:
    Where do you guys live and wt time do you take your exams at your location? I was thinking that if asian students finish the exam at 1430 it might still be 730 in the uk...

ReputationRep:
    So people how was the exam? Mine did not go so well..in fact not at all satisfactory..🙁🙁

ReputationRep:
    Distastrous...

ReputationRep:
    Table question for 3 marks? Like what's wrong with them at least increase the time to 5 more minutes or easy 2 easy questions and one hard but noooooo 2 hard questions back to back!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't find a separate thread for today's IAL Biology Unit 6b exam. Anyone here took it? how did it go?

Didn't like it either, tbh I needed more time

(Original post by Polpi)
    Table question for 3 marks? Like what's wrong with them at least increase the time to 5 more minutes or easy 2 easy questions and one hard but noooooo 2 hard questions back to back!
    I wasted exactly 20 minutes on that question

ReputationRep:
    what the f was question 1 the structure was COMPLETELY new!! but it was quite good i think, we were quite lucky with the experiments they werent too difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaaix_)
    what the f was question 1 the structure was COMPLETELY new!! but it was quite good i think, we were quite lucky with the experiments they werent too difficult
    Agreed! While I don't like the experiment for the yoga question, it was actually quite good in this paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we can talk about the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

was the null hypothesis a correlation or difference... I wrote correlation first then after a while I crossed it out and wrote difference instead.. Could someone reassure me

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys! Here is the link for Unit 6. Head on over there for further discussion.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4079485

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorable98)
    was the null hypothesis a correlation or difference... I wrote correlation first then after a while I crossed it out and wrote difference instead.. Could someone reassure me
    Yea it was difference cuz we were comparing two sets of data and the degrees of freedom were 16 right? And the null hypothesis rejected??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adorable98)
    I did the same thing!!!!! I believe that difference is correct!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by luisgr8)
    Yess
    (Original post by Aimen.)
    Yea it was difference cuz we were comparing two sets of data and the degrees of freedom were 16 right? And the null hypothesis rejected??
    how is it 16?? I got 4
    n1=3 n2=3 so (3+3)-2=4, so I chose the 6th degree of freedom cos that was the closest one

ReputationRep:
    What is the source of random error? Ways to respect welfare of lizards?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.