Why am I so irresistible to girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Sorry im taken.
    Get over yourself. I didn't quote you.

ReputationRep:
    IT DID

lol except...they were probably all trying to sell me things but nonetheless the interaction was positive.

You don't need to justify it! I believe you!¬ This is not my dubious face! My dubiousness is turned SO WAY DOWN LOW.

You have won the internet, dear sir! Believe my post!!! I have a lot of exclamation points!!! A lot!!!!!!!!

As always, I feel it's your modesty that really shines. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Must be your humility
    (Original post by mscaffrey)
    Girls find losers very attractive. The Big Bang Theory effect.
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I walk into a store in Delhi. No less than THREE attractive, young indian females literally throw themselves at me, trying to get my attention. They wanted me so bad.

My problem is im not sure which of my attractive qualities girls really like. Is it my effervescent personality? My charm and wit? My striking good looks? First-class education? Or just that ive got coin?
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...138/35j0zj.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    They wanted a visa to the UK obvs
    Eyyyy banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Get over yourself. I didn't quote you.
    lol :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    They wanted a visa to the UK obvs

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfm)
    must be your humility :h
    hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    They literally threw themselves at you? Were they hurt??

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like they were trying to mug you

ReputationRep:
    You probably just had a booger on your nose or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    They were Indian elephants, not girls
    Omg :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I walk into a store in Delhi. No less than THREE attractive, young indian females literally throw themselves at me, trying to get my attention. They wanted me so bad.

My problem is im not sure which of my attractive qualities girls really like. Is it my effervescent personality? My charm and wit? My striking good looks? First-class education? Or just that ive got coin?
    They were probably hookers mate. My mate had the exact same thing happen to him in Thailand. Slept with all three girls, then a pimp rocks up and demands a couple grand at gun point. Good thing his parents were loaded and good thing you didn't sleep with them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.