Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, could anyone help me?
    I need to know about how the halls work, whether it is still possible to get a room, and how the payments work plus any additional info i may need?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Josh

If you've got detailed questions it's probably best to email the Accommodation Office [email protected]

I can give you a bit of info here though.

There's still plenty of time to apply for halls for next academic year. The UK/EU applicant deadline isn't until 16th July, there's no advantage to applying early because it's a random allocation, so as long as you do your application before the deadline, it will be considered.

If you are allocated a place in halls, you will receive an offer later in the year, after the deadline. You will need to make a payment of 28 day's rent in advance when you accept your offer. For most of the halls contracts (39 Weeks) there are 3 termly payments in October, January and April

(Original post by joshmiddy)
    hey, could anyone help me?
    I need to know about how the halls work, whether it is still possible to get a room, and how the payments work plus any additional info i may need?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.