The Student Room Group

Men should embrace Chavinism

Alright Guys. Its about time we put our foot down with the TSR ladies. There's been all this talk about equal pay and how men rule the roost but are we interested? Nah!

I say its time we flapped our wings and allowed our Chauvinism free reign on TSR.

Stop wearing all the metro-sexual clothing. You know in your heart your just want to wear Jeans and a Hoody while drinking a 12 pack of your favourite beer and letting rip those farts which you've been holding back all day.

Man spread long and wide. Switch your favourite TV channel on and when your GF says aren't you taking me out for Dinner you respond ye we are going to the Chippy for a take-away and I'm inviting the guys around as well.

Its time to fight back!
Aspiring to emulate Rab C Nesbitt is a very quick way to fine yourself single.
Reply 2
good luck finding a gf
Chavinism? Is this some kind of new religion that worships Saint Chavvy McChaverton?
lold at chavinism
Reply 5
This is how I imagine the Labour HQ
If she doesn't scratch your *******s when you ask her to then dump her.
(edited 8 years ago)
Grab your tracksuits, guys.
Original post by whorace
This is how I imagine the Labour HQ

'Chavinism '? you mean to be a Chav?
Oh the cringe.
Original post by Terry Tibbs
Oh the cringe.

'Nuff said.

/Thread
Reply 13
Original post by illegaltobepoor

Men should embrace Chavinism

sick idea bro weh should totally embrase that, innit
Original post by illegaltobepoor
Alright Guys. Its about time we put our foot down with the TSR ladies. There's been all this talk about equal pay and how men rule the roost but are we interested? Nah!

I say its time we flapped our wings and allowed our Chauvinism free reign on TSR.

Stop wearing all the metro-sexual clothing. You know in your heart your just want to wear Jeans and a Hoody while drinking a 12 pack of your favourite beer and letting rip those farts which you've been holding back all day.

Man spread long and wide. Switch your favourite TV channel on and when your GF says aren't you taking me out for Dinner you respond ye we are going to the Chippy for a take-away and I'm inviting the guys around as well.

Its time to fight back!

I do this all the time regardless, my farts have claimed about 25 lives so far
Jeans and a hoody? Have some class.

I want to wear a wolf skin coat and nothing else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Foo.mp3
Retrosexuals/Neosexuals ftw :cool:

:hat2:
Reply 17
Original post by Ablicious
If she doesn't scratch your *******s when you ask her to then dump her.

Rather you than me.

I never let a woman near my gonads with her nails.

Too many painful experiences.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest