Turn on thread page Beta

New GF has huge clitoris.. watch

OK so i met this girl amonth or so ago and we get on really well.

Now i must stress here that she is definitely female. I know what real women look like and i have seen and touched quite a few of them when they were naked.

Anyway the other day we both were off work and we went out to lunch. Back at mine, we had a few glasses of wine, the warm Spring sun was beaming through the french doors and i guess the feel and mood was right. WE slowly got it on and i undressed her.

As i started to orally pleasure her i became aware of how prominent her clitoris was as it began to engorge. Soon it was fully erect and looked like a small boys penis.

I have to say she was very easy to stimulate and maybe this was why?

I have never encountered a large clitoris like that before.

Does anyone else have similar experience?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Real people have a variety of shapes and sizes.. of all parts of their body.

That second paragraph is a bit odd...

ReputationRep:
    i have an account on here you know?!!!! why the **** are you posting such private things???????? text me now and **** you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tortillagremlin)
    i have an account on here you know?!!!! why the **** are you posting such private things???????? text me now and **** you
    oh beef

ReputationRep:
    It's another girl

Jks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At least it's easy to find..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Now i must stress here that she is definitely female. I know what real women look like and i have seen and touched quite a few of them when they were naked.

Anyway the other day we both were off work and we went out to lunch. Back at mine, we had a few glasses of wine, the warm Spring sun was beaming through the french doors and i guess the feel and mood was right. WE slowly got it on and i undressed her.

As i started to orally pleasure her i became aware of how prominent her clitoris was as it began to engorge. Soon it was fully erect and looked like a small boys penis.

A perfectly healthy female can have a clitoris as long as her thumb -- and she's very fortunate if she does have one that long

ReputationRep:
    "I know what real women look like and i have seen and touched quite a few of them when they were naked."

Hahahahah THIS LINE THOUGH

ReputationRep:
    oh ddaaammmnnn awkward much *opens popcorn*

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha you set the scene man that was weird...

ReputationRep:
    A large Clitoris is a normal gift for you. Enjoy.
    You are so lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Can be completely normal to have a large clit. They vary in size just like penises. I've seen many and one of the girls I was with had a huge one that stuck out when she was aroused, and she was embarrassed to let me touch her.
    As long as she doesn't have other problems (excessive hair or abnormal periods) then she's fine and just enjoy it with her. All girls have a "mini penis" - it's just hidden or exposed to various degrees

ReputationRep:
    Most members of TSR cannot comment based on experience!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 11, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.