Is it worth pursuing this friendship?? Watch

jellybean26
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I lived with two of my friends last year. We were struggeling to find a house as we were at the end of our tenancy. So they decided to put a deposit down on a 2-bed house behind my back and not tell me until I asked why they had letting agency doccuments.

So I
cupcakes87
Badges: 18
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jellybean26)
I lived with two of my friends last year. We were struggeling to find a house as we were at the end of our tenancy. So they decided to put a deposit down on a 2-bed house behind my back and not tell me until I asked why they had letting agency doccuments.So I

imo, its not worth it as you considered them friends and they went behind your back. from my limited experience of this, as you have lived with them for the past year, i am assuming you guys are close enough so breaking all ties i imagine may be difficult and that may not be what you want so, if you no longer want to, start to distance yourself from them slowly so that it doesnt bug you as much ( if that makes sense). if they didnt take you and your feelings into account then imo, they are not worth it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.68%
No (520)
72.32%

Watched Threads