The Student Room Group

Bags

Where can I get a nice bag from???? This is currently the biggest dilemma I'm having - however you could say I'm procrastinating doing online shopping rather than work...
Kanye West probably has some sick merch on his website.
I find the Asda bags for life to very nice. They seem more robust than the competitors and only cost 6p.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
What sort of bag? :holmes:
Have fun on your search :smile: It depends what type of bag you mean really...
Reply 5
😂😂 I've literally been on this sight for 10 minutes but I should have guessed - everyone is more sarcastic than me!! I did mean a hand bag, tote bag, from shops like river island and new look type of shops😱

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Ebwakey8
😂😂 I've literally been on this sight for 10 minutes but I should have guessed - everyone is more sarcastic than me!! I did mean a hand bag, tote bag, from shops like river island and new look type of shops😱

Posted from TSR Mobile

Topshop, New look- (they have a 25% discount on most bags, so would highly recommend), Accessorize.
Personally the river island bags look tacky to me.
Where can I get a nice bag from???? This is currently the biggest dilemma I'm having - however you could say I'm procrastinating doing online shopping rather than work...

Louis Vuitton Bags are quite cheap! + They are better than those, s***ty chanel bags! DKNY are also aiight....
Reply 8
Original post by iKiss.
Topshop, New look- (they have a 25% discount on most bags, so would highly recommend), Accessorize.
Personally the river island bags look tacky to me.

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tesco bag for life.
I made one in Y8, could give you that if you're desperate
I thought this was about bags under your eyes.
Reply 12
Wow😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't get Topshop leathery bags, it starts peeling off in like a week of use. :erm: Not worth it for the money.

New Look has the best bags and they last a really long time. Good quality and worth the money. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw this really nice blue tote bag on Asos I think? Maybe have a look on there
Wow😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's because I don't use handbags :lol:
Reply 16
Original post by Blondie987
I saw this really nice blue tote bag on Asos I think? Maybe have a look on there

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tk Maxx can be really good you can get branded bags for like half the price they are normally although you do find more instore than online

match.com?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending