Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where can I get a nice bag from???? This is currently the biggest dilemma I'm having - however you could say I'm procrastinating doing online shopping rather than work...

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West probably has some sick merch on his website.

ReputationRep:
    I find the Asda bags for life to very nice. They seem more robust than the competitors and only cost 6p.

ReputationRep:
    What sort of bag? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Have fun on your search It depends what type of bag you mean really...

ReputationRep:
    😂😂 I've literally been on this sight for 10 minutes but I should have guessed - everyone is more sarcastic than me!! I did mean a hand bag, tote bag, from shops like river island and new look type of shops😱

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebwakey8)
    😂😂 I've literally been on this sight for 10 minutes but I should have guessed - everyone is more sarcastic than me!! I did mean a hand bag, tote bag, from shops like river island and new look type of shops😱

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Topshop, New look- (they have a 25% discount on most bags, so would highly recommend), Accessorize.
    Personally the river island bags look tacky to me.

ReputationRep:
    Where can I get a nice bag from???? This is currently the biggest dilemma I'm having - however you could say I'm procrastinating doing online shopping rather than work...
    Louis Vuitton Bags are quite cheap! + They are better than those, s***ty chanel bags! DKNY are also aiight....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKiss.)
    Topshop, New look- (they have a 25% discount on most bags, so would highly recommend), Accessorize.
    Personally the river island bags look tacky to me.
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tesco bag for life.

ReputationRep:
    I made one in Y8, could give you that if you're desperate

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was about bags under your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Wow😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't get Topshop leathery bags, it starts peeling off in like a week of use. :erm: Not worth it for the money.

New Look has the best bags and they last a really long time. Good quality and worth the money.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I saw this really nice blue tote bag on Asos I think? Maybe have a look on there

ReputationRep:
    Wow😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's because I don't use handbags :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I saw this really nice blue tote bag on Asos I think? Maybe have a look on there
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tk Maxx can be really good you can get branded bags for like half the price they are normally although you do find more instore than online

match.com?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.