Donald Trump made a good point

Watch
NotAPaedo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Old news but I couldn't help agreeing when Donald Trump was talking about how he could see himself dating his daughter. In truth what is really wrong with attraction in families, towards younger people and even towards animals?

In our liberal society we should be accepting of people's different sexual orientations even those more controversial.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
okay yes but that has nothing to do with sexuality, incest (what people are implying) is not a sexuality.
NotAPaedo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Inexorably)
okay yes but that has nothing to do with sexuality, incest (what people are implying) is not a sexuality.
You have no right to decide what is and isn't a sexual orientation you privileged, oppressive *******.
Terry Tibbs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NotAPaedo)
Old news but I couldn't help agreeing when Donald Trump was talking about how he could see himself dating his daughter. In truth what is really wrong with attraction in families, towards younger people and even towards animals?

In our liberal society we should be accepting of people's different sexual orientations even those more controversial.
Bit ironic, trump enthusiasts wanting liberal society when at the same time will say things like "pesky liberals/lefites", LOL.
NotAPaedo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Terry Tibbs)
Bit ironic, trump enthusiasts wanting liberal society when at the same time will say things like "pesky liberals/lefites", LOL.
I didn't say I was a Trump enthusiast. All I am saying is that Trump brought up a good point that I think liberals should take into account.
The_Last_Melon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Americans aren't as prudish as Brits, so focussing on this comment he made about the attractiveness of his daughter isn't going to get anywhere. It just shows how deranged society is to focus on it so much and think he meant what they are thinking.
Terry Tibbs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I didn't say I was a Trump enthusiast. All I am saying is that Trump brought up a good point that I think liberals should take into account.
Never said you were.
The_Last_Melon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I find one of my dogs to be beautiful because her furr is always so clean and I don't know how. That doesn't mean I want to **** it.
Leftee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
5 out of 7 TSR Users will actually take this post seriously.
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
You have no right to decide what is and isn't a sexual orientation you privileged, oppressive *******.
yes i do m8 u special snowflake
The_Last_Melon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can say this too: if my dog were a human I would **** it. That's true, it ain't gross though beause it's a hypothetical. It's taking a concept: beauty, and separating it from the object from which it is perceived to emanate and then applying it to another thing. Tells a tale about the liberal proleriat to be unable to think hypothetically.
NotAPaedo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leftee)
5 out of 7 TSR Users will actually take this post seriously.
And they should do. Remember:

-Tolerance of homosexuality.
-Tolerance of transsexuals.
-Tolerance of people attracted to family members, younger people, and animals.

These are serious issues.
The_Last_Melon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is quite bizarre though lol
NotAPaedo
Rep:
?
(Original post by The_Last_Melon)
I can say this too: if my dog were a human I would **** it. That's true, it ain't gross though beause it's a hypothetical. It's taking a concept: beauty, and separating it from the object from which it is perceived to emanateBut and then applying it to another thing. Tells a tale about the liberal proleriat to be unable to think hypothetically.
But why should we judge people who see beauty in every living thing?
zarrii
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He said that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
NotAPaedo
Rep:
?
Fortunately many children will consent if one gives them a gift so it's technically not rape (not that I know anything).

Edit: reply didn't work for some reason.
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh for goodness sake.
Undec
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Am I the only one who see's this post as sarcastic?
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (622)
41.47%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (305)
20.33%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.53%

Watched Threads