Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this guy want to sleep with me again? Watch

About a month ago, a male friend and I slept together, when we were very drunk. We both agreed we shouldn't have, and didn't really talk about it again.
    We have talked since then, but not really about that. However, the other day, I was talking about what I had been doing at the gym, and he said that I had a 'very flat stomach' from what he remembered.

He then went onto say how amazing my body was in general, and the conversation ended up being about us having slept together. He joked that it had been very long, and says that he thinks it would have been better if he had been sober but that he 'really liked it' anyway.
    What do you make of this? Does it sound like he's interested/wants to sleep with me again?

ReputationRep:
    As a male, yes, yes he does want to sleep with you again

oh ok, good to know thanks

I would like to as well, but I don't really know how to go about it.. I'm trying to be a little more flirty, but don't want to just ask him outright..

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like it, yeah

But in the end, he's a guy, of course he wants to sleep with you :lol:

haha, I guess I'm rubbish at flirting, but I'll try and make it a bit more obvious..

ReputationRep:
    Ask him around your home with some blatantly obvious but not outright line like "Netflix and chill" but not so cliche

ReputationRep:
    Step back a pace, go on a date, could be a fun relationship

haha good idea i'm just worried he will say no because he doesn't thinkit's a good idea, after last time..then it'll be awkward ha because we have a few mutual friends so see each other anyway...

ReputationRep:
    amazon prime and commitment

and I forgot to mention, he told our other friend that he only liked me as a friend (a couple of weeks ago) but recently we've been talking loads and then that stuff he said, that's why it is confusing..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    oh ok, good to know thanks
    hornnny *****hh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He then went onto say how amazing my body was in general, and the conversation ended up being about us having slept together. He joked that it had been very long, and says that he thinks it would have been better if he had been sober but that he 'really liked it' anyway.
    'Remember saying that you really liked sleeping together? I did too, and it would've been better if we were sober...'

At some point, one of you needs to say 'do you want to do it again', but that should be a big hint to him.

(Original post by revisionbasher21)
    hornnny *****hh
    ahahah you are right

(Original post by unprinted)
    'Remember saying that you really liked sleeping together? I did too, and it would've been better if we were sober...'

At some point, one of you needs to say 'do you want to do it again', but that should be a big hint to him.
    yeah, I mean I told him last night that I liked it too, and pretty much agreed with him about being sober, but then we said no more..
    I would really like to say 'do you want to do it again' but I just don't have the courage.. haha

ReputationRep:
    ahahah you are right
    Would you consider your self attractive or unattractie????????????????????? ??

Didn't see this sorry, erm, something in between? lol, why?

ReputationRep:
    'I'm in bed naked but I cba to lock the door, come over and do it for me? :wink:

hahah, worth a try
    I dunno, we haven't really talked about it since, maybe he was just feeling horny that night or something.. I should just take it all with a pinch of salt anyway I think

ReputationRep:
    hahah, worth a try
    I dunno, we haven't really talked about it since, maybe he was just feeling horny that night or something.. I should just take it all with a pinch of salt anyway I think
    What do you want? No good backing off otherwise you'll feel frustrated, might as well make a pass at least if you get rejected you know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.