Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Brussel attacks may've been to push UK closer to Yes on Brexit vote & weaken us Watch

ReputationRep:
    ofc terroist short game is to kill innocent people and make everyone fear the might of Islam, but right now the long game may be a weakened Britain outside of the EU, and thus cannot call on support from the EU as easily.

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gucci Mane.)
    A theory.

Discuss.
    complete nonsense

discuss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    complete nonsense

discuss
    if you assume that ISIS are not capable of political strategy, then people like you are part of the reason they are able to attack us

ReputationRep:
    I bet you think you're so smart dont you.
    about average, I would say

discuss

ReputationRep:
    people like you are part of the reason they are able to attack us
    really ?

I thought it was because of Brexit ....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    ofc terroist short game is to kill innocent people and make everyone fear the might of Islam, but right now the long game may be a weakened Britain outside of the EU, and thus cannot call on support from the EU as easily.

Discuss.
    Im skeptical that ISIS has such an indepth understanding of European politics and society. A different group but Bin Laden was convinced the US was on the verge of breaking up and fighting a new civil war, his strategy was to speed up the process.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would ISIS care whether we are in or out of the EU,they have an anti-west agenda. Whether we leave or stay,we will still not be safe from them attacking us

ReputationRep:
    and now, prepare yourself : Cameron, the Zionists, the King of Belgium and Roger Federer organised the attack, because they want to re-organise the Duchy of Brabant as the main geo-strategical power, in opposition to Papua-New Guinea

but all those brainwashed sheep around will deny it, of course...

ReputationRep:
    Can you actually explain why those terrorists attacks aid Brexit? you've just asserted it as if it's self-evidently true.

ReputationRep:
    and now, prepare yourself : Cameron, the Zionists, the King of Belgium and Roger Federer organised the attack, because they want to re-organise the Duchy of Brabant as the main geo-strategical power, in opposition to Papua-New Guinea

This joke is a bit too absurd to be funny in this case tbh.

ReputationRep:
    We must not let us be divided by the attacks! Diversity is our strength! Hope in place of fear! Love trumps hate!

Fight hatred with love, intolerance with tolerance, guns with hugs!

ReputationRep:
    This joke is a bit too absurd to be funny in this case tbh.
    well, I tried to reach the level of absurdity of your post, but IMHO I failed

sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Killing people for Brexit are you actually stupid? Many people will react to this by wanting to stay with the idea of being stronger together. Pretty distasteful to use people dying as an opportunity to post your anti-Brexit agenda when it clearly has nothing to do with Brexit.

ReputationRep:

Discuss.
    What do you mean "support from the EU"? Do you mean we'll get no support if we're attacked because we opted for Brexit in a referendum?

I didn't realise that was a prerequisite...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marrow)
    What do you mean "support from the EU"? Do you mean we'll get no support if we're attacked because we opted for Brexit in a referendum?

I didn't realise that was a prerequisite...
    Exactly. Thiss thread must be a troll

ReputationRep:
    while Brexit may be a hugely important political issue in the UK, it is widely irrelevant for Brussels jihadis. Also, the Caliphate has many other, much more urgent concerns than obscure referendums still months away

so, in a nutshell : nonsense

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because stupid jihadist warriors really care about Britain's political stance with the EU

ReputationRep:
    hold on guys, I think it's trying to communicate

ReputationRep:

well, I tried to reach the level of absurdity of your post, but IMHO I failed

sorry about that
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    hold on guys, I think it's trying to communicate
    Brilliant! :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Do not let these attacks destroy our unity!

Hope in place of fear!

Love trumps hate!

Tolerance, not intolerance!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.