Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi
    jus wondering how eveerybody thought the accounts paper went
    i found unit 5 hard and unit 6 much easier compared to unit 5

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i kind of thought the same as u. :confused:
    Did anybody do unit 7 accounts thismornin? wat u think?

ReputationRep:
    It Was Quite Good However They Did Word The Questions Rather Hard Which Was Confusing Im Sure A Lot Of Ppl Found This PAPER 7 Much BETTER .

ReputationRep:
    I didnt like the way they worded stuff either, overall thort it was ok but didnt like parts of question 4. Think I messed up the appropriation account and the balance sheet extract. Also cudn't do the very last part of q 4 :confused:

ReputationRep:
    OMG exactly the same 4 me i left the last question about the shares and capital thing i muffed the appropriation account so not prepared 4 dat question .
    hey wat did u get for your pay back thats if u remember coz most ppl got the 15000 and 18000 however the next part wen u had to work it out 4 da 10 yrs minus payback ppl got diff answers

ReputationRep:
    I can remember getting the 15000 and the 18000 but cant remember wat i got after that. Most of the questions like that were jus set out in a totally different way to normal! Wat grade u think u've got overall then?

ReputationRep:
    oh man!! i realy dont know i found da first paper really hard and the next two ok , i cant believe the questions we got thou the 2004 paper for jan seems simplier by the wording
    wat bout u wat do u think u got

ReputationRep:
    Well a was predicted an A but theres no chance at all of that happnin! Lol I thort paper 5 was really hard and 6 was much better and I'm still undecided about paper 7! I think it was one of those papers where you really cant tell how u've dun!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for replying , good to know i wasnt the only one hu found it difficult but not to wrry the grade boundries will b pushed down and im sure ul get an a. i betta go coz i got my last exam tommrw . good luck

ReputationRep:
    Good luck 4 ure exam then, sure u'l do fine c ya, gem xx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.