Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I think the user that always makes the weekly "That's it I'm leaving, this site is just filled by homosexuals and muslims" or variations of that, are also dupes.
    I've not seen such threads, but if so we are indeed better off without such 'people'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    I've not seen such threads, but if so we are indeed better off without such 'people'
    I find quite amusing tbh, how much of a pattern they follow. Usually 1 post about how they hate a long list of races and they're subhuman or something.

Then they say "thats it im done with this site just gays and Muslims"

they alter it slightly each time.

ReputationRep:
    I find quite amusing tbh, how much of a pattern they follow. Usually 1 post about how they hate a long list of races and they're subhuman or something.

Then they say "thats it im done with this site just gays and Muslims"

they alter it slightly each time.
    When will people learn to LOVE?

Love trumps hate!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I know of a few. People have always had them, and always will. I could never be bothered to sign in/out of different accounts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I know of a few. People have always had them, and always will. I could never be bothered to sign in/out of different accounts.
    Used to be amazing at finding them, then I stopped caring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feel Tha Bern)
    Do you think my guess is correct?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think my guess is correct?
    That guy is clearly the same one, it's not even entertaining or funny, he's just wasting his time.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have worked out who a few are based on their posting style and such, most notably someone who had gone undetected in the MHoC for some time until after a few weeks it just clicked in my head. These days I'd have no idea if I wasn't told (beyond the obvious few people) as I don't pay enough attention. I have an old account somewhere which I suppose counts as a dupe but I couldn't remember my details in 2009 so I doubt I'm going to remember them now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That guy is clearly the same one, it's not even entertaining or funny, he's just wasting his time.
    I mean my first guess of the more prevalent member not the "im done with tsr" guy

ReputationRep:
    I have worked out who a few are based on their posting style and such, most notably someone who had gone undetected in the MHoC for some time until after a few weeks it just clicked in my head. These days I'd have no idea if I wasn't told (beyond the obvious few people) as I don't pay enough attention. I have an old account somewhere which I suppose counts as a dupe but I couldn't remember my details in 2009 so I doubt I'm going to remember them now :lol:
    Yeah if old accounts count as dupes then I am guilty also
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah if old accounts count as dupes then I am guilty also
    I think my first account dates to early 2007 but I am really not sure. I didn't use it very much. I joined because a girl I was seeing suggested it, but I thought it was dull so didn't use it. Many years, and 40k posts, later.... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I think my first account dates to early 2007 but I am really not sure. I didn't use it very much. I joined because a girl I was seeing suggested it, but I thought it was dull so didn't use it. Many years, and 40k posts, later.... :facepalm2:
    Yep, I only posted during the lead up to Year 10 results day cause I was scared about my results. Now I'm still on this damn site.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yep, I only posted during the lead up to Year 10 results day cause I was scared about my results. Now I'm still on this damn site.
    I'm in my mid 20s and very far removed from being a student. While I do regularly stop using the site for fairly long periods, I am evidently still here also :facepalm2:

Don't be me.

ReputationRep:
    I never got into the MHoC life, did you ever find out what happened to TehFrance btw?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I have a feeling that

greatguy1
    greatguy104
    greatguy287
    and greatguy399

might be the same person...

Don't know about the rest of them tho :dontknow:
    You have a 'feeling'? Only a feeling? :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I never got into the MHoC life, did you ever find out what happened to TehFrance btw?
    No, no idea. I liked Frenchie. Good lad. It is always strange when people just disappear. I often wonder if they've died, as statistically some will have.

Would I know who you are if you said your old/other account name?

ReputationRep:
    No, no idea. I liked Frenchie. Good lad. It is always strange when people just disappear. I often wonder if they've died, as statistically some will have.

Would I know who you are if you said your old/other account name?
    what makes you think I'm a dupe?

would have PM'd you but you have them switched off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    You have a 'feeling'? Only a feeling? :lol:
    Yeah, just a guess :dontknow:

Don't want to rule out the possibility of a greatguy war clan each of whom take turns to create an account, attempt to troll the room and then leave...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    what makes you think I'm a dupe?

would have PM'd you but you have them switched off
    I don't have them switched off, but someone else has told me that too. Some people seem to be able to PM me but not others. It is very weird.

I really must fix it, and then I must find out who you are :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I have a fleeting suspicion that Asuna Yuuki might be a dupe...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.