Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think this girl looks better in the after photo? watch

ReputationRep:
    Also she's part of the insta doll trend hence why she does her makeup like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    I just saw this on my Facebook timeline and I'm pretty confused by peoples responses. Usually I'm the first to hold my hand up and say that girls look better with makeup. But on this occasion, I think she looks so much nicer in the left. She looks so naturally pretty, in the after photo she just looks so fake, to the extent where the makeup has just lost it's effect.

I love makeup, but I cannot stand this overly done, really heavy look that people are obsessed with. Her eyebrows look so nice in the first picture, natural but full with a nice shape. In the second photo they just look like cheap, HD style brows. People are changing their features to the extent where they no longer resemble their natural features, even if those features were pretty in the first place. It's as if, it's not acceptable to have pretty, natural features anymore.

Makeup should accentuate what you have, not create a completely different face. It's sad.

Too much makeup in the after personally but if she put on less and focused on getting the eyes right (if thats possible) defo the after.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.