Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can we all reflect on all the good things Islam does for the world? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know it's hard at times like this, but can't we all reflect on the good things Islam does for the world?

The greatest tragedy with these attacks is the way Islam and it's adherents are demonized because of them.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, you're back. It's been what a month?

ReputationRep:
    Yes please!

I completely agree!

ReputationRep:
    ermmmmm.....the fact that this list is blank is proving something.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    Oh wow, you're back. It's been what 6 weeks?
    Who the **** are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    Who the **** are you?
    Your friendly neighbourhood hero
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You've forgotten me already? Check your VMs mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    Yes please!

I completely agree!
    What liberal countries need is more Islam.

ReputationRep:
    You've changed your tone or are you being sarcastic? Where did you end up disappearing off to?

ReputationRep:
    I know it's hard at times like this, but can't we all reflect on the good things Islam does for the world?

The greatest tragedy with these attacks is the way Islam and it's adherents are demonized because of them.
    Exactly, it's not the actual people that were killed or injured or their families. No, its Muslims.

ReputationRep:
    Truly liberal countries need all religions! All peoples, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, or any other differences (they are all equal! I can't write them all but I have not forgotten them all!) have the right to live in peace!

Diversity is our strength! Love Islam, love Christianity, love Bhuddism, what is the difference?

Peace <3

ReputationRep:

The greatest tragedy of these attacks are the countless innocent men, women, and children who have been killed or severely injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farm_Ecology)
    Exactly, it's not the actual people that were killed or injured or their families. No, its Muslims.
    The terrorists want us to be divided! Don't play into their hands!

Fight hate with love!

Peace <3

ReputationRep:
    Truly liberal countries need all religions! All peoples, regardless of race, sexuality, gender, or any other differences (they are all equal! I can't write them all but I have not forgotten them all!) have the right to live in peace!

Diversity is our strength! Love Islam, love Christianity, love Bhuddism, what is the difference?

Peace <3
    I can honestly see no differences between the Buddha and Muhammad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farm_Ecology)
    exactly, if so many people have islamophobia...maybe there is some reason behind it. and after recent events, their suspicions grow and this scares them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yisithegr8)
    exactly, if so many people have islamophobia...maybe there is some reason behind it. and after recent events, their suspicions grow and this scares them.
    Phobia of any kind is never justified! It is bigotry!

Love trumps hate!

Peace <3

ReputationRep:
    The terrorists want us to be divided! Don't play into their hands!

Fight hate with love!

Peace <3
    u have the right attitude, but the solution isn't so simple. the terrorists don't respond to love. we must kill 'em all, before they kill us

ReputationRep:
    I can honestly see no differences between the Buddha and Muhammad.
    one is based around peace and equality.
    and one is based on killing anyone who isn't Muslim and taking over the world........no difference at all tho :eyebrow::erm::erm::erm:

ReputationRep:
    still waiting to hear of one thing that Islam have contributed to society???

ReputationRep:

Are you serious? That is a disgusting thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yisithegr8)
    u have the right attitude, but the solution isn't so simple. the terrorists don't respond to love. we must kill 'em all, before they kill us
    No

We must show them the error of their ways. Everyone wants love, even terrorists!

Love is the best weapon of all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.