Turn on thread page Beta

OCR AS Level Economics (New): Microeconomic - 16th of May watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid12)
    Um.. I'm currently on study leave but I can email the teacher if you need them, but it is also half term so they may not reply. when do you need the papers by? So I can post them here ASAP
    If you do get them, could you also email them to me please, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qwerty Lad)
    Hi, thank you you do much for doing this, it is very much appreciated . I need the papers ASAP, so if you woulfnt mind emiling the teacher for the MACRO paper, that would be great. If therr is an issue about posting it online, feel free to private message them over or email! Thanks agaib

Your welcome ill try my best to get them as soon as i can
    I have just emailed the teacher now. I am awaiting a reply, When they do reply i will try to post them here and if not i will just PM both of you,

Just curious when is your exam(s)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manwtfisthis)
    If you do get them, could you also email them to me please, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't know how to add two quotes in one reply so just read above. Sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid12)
    Your welcome ill try my best to get them as soon as i can
    I have just emailed the teacher now. I am awaiting a reply, When they do reply i will try to post them here and if not i will just PM both of you,

Just curious when is your exam(s)?

Thanks again! They are on Monday 6/6 - apparently we are doing some Tutor2U papers for the new spec .(these are also locked to schools) its just so hard to preapre with such little resource!

ReputationRep:
    Hello

can anyone send me the locked papers for this year? I need to revise for my micro and there arent enough papers online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exammasta)
    Hello

can anyone send me the locked papers for this year? I need to revise for my micro and there arent enough papers online
    Are these papers for AS or A2?

ReputationRep:
    how was the structure of the exam? where there 15 multiple choice, data response and a 25 mark essay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloriaaa1)
    how was the structure of the exam? where there 15 multiple choice, data response and a 25 mark essay?
    For both the Micro and the Macro papers for the OCR New spec it contained 15 marks multiple choice (1 mark per question), 25 mark data response which included a 10 mark question and also a variety of smaller 1,2 or 4 mark questions and the final essay was 20 marks with a selection of 2 essays. (Total marks: 60)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gloriaaa1)
    Why are people so worried? This exam has literally just been sat, so surely next year's year 12 hasn't started studying economics yet??

ReputationRep:
    What were the essay titles? For micro and macro?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 18, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.