Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    Where should they all go?
    In an ideal world, you'd want the perfect community, involving the absence of any negativity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karaleigh19)
    Well said.
    Grammar was rather atrocious actually darling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    In an ideal world, you'd want the perfect community, involving the absence of any negativity.
    You didn't answer the question. Where should they all go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    They have eyes and ears

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're demonstrating some serious ignorance towards this situation.

Do you really think that radicals who are preparing for terrorist attacks are going to be so easily detectable?

Look at what Abdeslam's neighbour said about the events, http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...news-1.2433161

If you pay attention to these sorts of things, every time you'll hear about how those close to the perpetrators are shocked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    I'm merely sharing my comments and criticisms (before TSR deletes my posts, freedom of speach)
    People on here will strive for freedom of speech, but report me for having a point which disagrees with them.
    http://prntscr.com/ak1sk0

Freedom of speech isn't always a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't answer the question. Where should they all go?
    The effects of jealously in society has resulted in viewpoints that will inflict hatred either physically, emotionally and even unconsciously on the opposing party. To make the 'society' an ameliorated place, it's much better not to do anything due to the effects it'll have if we did decide to impose such proposition.

ReputationRep:
    There is no other way it can end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    The label Muslim is completely useless to be honest. What the hell is a Muslim? A Sufi? Sunni? Shia? Wahhabi? What about cultural Muslims? What about Muslims who are influenced more by other religions and native practices? Muslims themselves don't agree who a bloody Muslim is, let's stop being stupid and hold individuals accountable for the actions of individuals.
    its not only islam there is christianity like catholics? pentacostels? protestants? salvation arm? jehovah witnesses? etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judas69)
    I hope so. dont think it will never happen. Hatred for muslims is growing
    that is why famous celebreies have converted to islam

ReputationRep:
    http://www.straitstimes.com/world/mi...uth-of-baghdad

Religion of peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    that is why famous celebreies have converted to islam

Are you really gonna compare the large amount of people who have a disdain for islam with the small number of celebrities converting to islam just to get a wider audience?

ReputationRep:
    The hashtag 'kill all Muslims' was trending on Twitter. Practicing a religion doesn't require any of this atrocity and discrimination for the actions of a minority. We live in a sad world

ReputationRep:
    That is not Islam, it's a warped version of Islam.

Anyone who actually looks at the Quran sees quite clearly that it says "it is forbidden to kill non-combatants"

Why are you hating on Islam, just because of the actions of a few extremists?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    Are you really gonna compare the large amount of people who have a disdain for islam with the small number of celebrities converting to islam just to get a wider audience?
    statistics have shown that islam is the fastest religion growing in the world there u go

ReputationRep:
    statistics have shown that islam is the fastest religion growing in the world there u go

That is based on birth rates, not conversions.

Don't try and spout that garbage that one of your corrupt imams told you.

I'm not one of those liberal 16 year old losers on tumblr and twitter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    No but I would say the majority of muslims are enablers of terrorism in varying capacities. Some of the most moderate muslims I know even share Zakir Naik videos on facebook, a very popular muslim speaker, terrorist sympathiser who is banned from the UK.

They can't scrub their hands of responsibility while they cling on to this draconian belief system.
    he is now allowed zakir naik was only banned becuz people these day takes his speech out of context listen to his videos carefully they cut words out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    That is not Islam, it's a warped version of Islam.

Anyone who actually looks at the Quran sees quite clearly that it says "it is forbidden to kill non-combatants"

Why are you hating on Islam, just because of the actions of a few extremists?
    All rubbish as Quran 9:29 (along with other verses) command Muhammed and his followers to FIGHT those who do not believe in Allah.

And as Islam goes, later verses abrogate earlier verses, and seeing as how surah 9 was the last surah revealed. It's safe ti say that Islam is inherently violent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    That is based on birth rates, not conversions.

Don't try and spout that garbage that one of your corrupt imams told you.

I'm not one of those liberal 16 year old losers on tumblr and twitter.
    excuse me is conversions as well check it up yourself

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean anything.
    yes it does it prooves that if islam was a terrorist religion people would not have been converting no one hears the good side of islam becuz they want to take mistakes out iof the religion there are other religions u can take the mick out of why islam???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.