The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by honey55497
yes it does it prooves that if islam was a terrorist religion people would not have been converting no one hears the good side of islam becuz they want to take mistakes out iof the religion there are other religions u can take the mick out of why islam???

Are you inherently thick?

I just showed you the reason Islam is growing rapidly.

It's based on BIRTH RATES. The Birth rates of children in Islamic countries is almost triple that of western countries.

If people where really Converting to Islam out of free will, why then are there MILLIONS of Middle eastern people running away from their homelands to come to Europe to escape persecution and the punishments for apostacy?

"Religion of peace"? This is the most deluded set of words I have heard. The pratice of religion relates back to anthropological existence with it's primordial intent to create peace. Are you telling me that there are religions other than Islam that are "Religion of hatred". In converse perspective, Islam is the complete contrary in the opinon of many.
Reply 83
Original post by GeologyMaths
"Religion of peace"? This is the most deluded set of words I have heard. The pratice of religion relates back to anthropological existence with it's primordial intent to create peace. Are you telling me that there are religions other than Islam that are "Religion of hatred". In converse perspective, Islam is the complete contrary in the opinon of many.

If only you actually opened the article and saw my sarcasm, you wouldn't look so stupid after you made your comment.
Original post by Zinann
Are you inherently thick?

I just showed you the reason Islam is growing rapidly.

It's based on BIRTH RATES. The Birth rates of children in Islamic countries is almost triple that of western countries.

If people where really Converting to Islam out of free will, why then are there MILLIONS of Middle eastern people running away from their homelands to come to Europe to escape persecution and the punishments for apostacy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion
whos thick now?
statistics have shown that islam is the fastest religion growing in the world there u go

That's obvious
Original post by Zinann
ISIS Kill people that don't want to serve Allah.

Doesn't matter whether their muslims or not.

I proved that ISIS follow Islam down to the letter, and anyone that doesn't want to join them to spread Islam and the Shair'a by the sword, the way their false prophet did will get killed.

ISIS follow Islam down to the letter?

The Quran says that killing non-combatants is forbidden, it says that killing children or female hostages is forbidden, it is forbidden to cause terror to civilians for political/religious purposes.

http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

But it's obvious you're just going to deny this, you're a victim of the terrorists, they have successfully made you hate Islam. So you are serving the terrorists exactly what they want - an influx of islamophobia directed towards Muslims and Islam.
Reply 87

"On the other hand, in 2010 the Pew Forum stated: "Statistical data on conversion to and from Islam are scarce. What little information is available suggests that there is no substantial net gain or loss in the number of Muslims through conversion globally; the number of people who become Muslims through conversion seems roughly equal to the number of Muslims who leave the faith"

Thanks for just proving my point. You moron
yes it does it prooves that if islam was a terrorist religion people would not have been converting no one hears the good side of islam becuz they want to take mistakes out iof the religion there are other religions u can take the mick out of why islam???

That logic. The Quran itself tells you to not follow the majority because the majority are incorrect and here you are saying that many people following a religion means that this religion is correct. A bit contradictory? Also, you state that people want to 'take the mistakes out of the religion'. Are you implying that Islam has mistakes? Therefore, if, as you say, these mistakes exist then surely the religion is not entirely correct?
Original post by Legendary Quest
That logic. The Quran itself tells you to not follow the majority because the majority are incorrect and here you are saying that many people following a religion means that this religion is correct. A bit contradictory? Also, you state that people want to 'take the mistakes out of the religion'. Are you implying that Islam has mistakes? Therefore, if, as you say, these mistakes exist then surely the religion is not entirely correct?

no it dont is the western world which make it see like mistakes
Reply 90
Original post by Frank Underwood
ISIS follow Islam down to the letter?

The Quran says that killing non-combatants is forbidden, it says that killing children or female hostages is forbidden, it is forbidden to cause terror to civilians for political/religious purposes.

http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html

But it's obvious you're just going to deny this, you're a victim of the terrorists, they have successfully made you hate Islam. So you are serving the terrorists exactly what they want - an influx of islamophobia directed towards Muslims and Islam.

You clearly have bricks in your cerebrum and not neurons because I just TOLD you that later verses in the Qur'an abrogate earlier verses.

If you had any idea about the history of Islam, you would realise that the early message of Islam when False prophet muhammed was preaching in medina was peace and tolerance (even though he was seeking world domination behind the scenes) but when his message power and influence grew over the years, the verses revealed to him became violent. That's why there are a variety of peaceful and violent verses in the book.

One came during the early phases of his preachings and the later came at the prime of his dominance. If you can't understand this, I'll say you don't want to understand this. Because I know 6 year olds with more understanding of Islam than you.
Original post by Zinann
"On the other hand, in 2010 the Pew Forum stated: "Statistical data on conversion to and from Islam are scarce. What little information is available suggests that there is no substantial net gain or loss in the number of Muslims through conversion globally; the number of people who become Muslims through conversion seems roughly equal to the number of Muslims who leave the faith"

Thanks for just proving my point. You moron

concerning to "The Almanac Book of Facts", the population increased 137% within the past decade and the Christianity increased 46%, while Islam increased 235%.
100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. For every 1 male convert to Islam 4 females convert to Islam, Why?
Islam is the religion of terrorism.

You can disagree with me but you're still going to be wrong

Spoiler

Reply 93
no it dont is the western world which make it see like mistakes

I'm sure it was the western world that made the Quran say in Surah 9:29

"FIGHT THOSE who do not believe in allah or his messanger"
Original post by Zinann
You clearly have bricks in your cerebrum and not neurons because I just TOLD you that later verses in the Qur'an abrogate earlier verses.

If you had any idea about the history of Islam, you would realise that the early message of Islam when False prophet muhammed was preaching in medina was peace and tolerance (even though he was seeking world domination behind the scenes) but when his message power and influence grew over the years, the verses revealed to him became violent. That's why there are a variety of peaceful and violent verses in the book.

One came during the early phases of his preachings and the later came at the prime of his dominance. If you can't understand this, I'll say you don't want to understand this. Because I know 6 year olds with more understanding of Islam than you.

You said ISIS follow Islam to the letter.

I just proved to you that they clearly don't.

But it's obvious that you're going to keep hating Islam and or Muslims regardless of what I say. But be clear that you're supplementing the terrorist aims by being so vocal about your apparent fear of a religion which is no more brutal than Christianity.
Original post by zinann
i'm sure it was the western world that made the quran say in surah 9:29

"fight those who do not believe in allah or his messanger"

interpreted wrong and not reffering to this day and age
Islam is the religion of terrorism.

You can disagree with me but you're still going to be wrong

Spoiler

You've neglected decades of Christian terrorism, and that's just one other religion.

Islam is not the only religion which has been claimed to be followed by terrorists.

I expect an apology from you for claiming that Islam is the sole religion of terrorism.
Reply 97
concerning to "The Almanac Book of Facts", the population increased 137% within the past decade and the Christianity increased 46%, while Islam increased 235%.
100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. For every 1 male convert to Islam 4 females convert to Islam, Why?

"The growth of Islam from 2010 to 2020 has been estimated at 1.70%[5] due to high birthrates in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 has Islam as the fastest-growing religion in the world.[78] "

Mind you, you were the one who provided the article that disproves claims that you made.

You are a walking contradiction.

Kinda like the prophet you venerate.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Frank Underwood
You've neglected decades of Christian terrorism, and that's just one other religion.

Islam is not the only religion which has been claimed to be followed by terrorists.

I expect an apology from you for claiming that Islam is the sole religion of terrorism.

Islam is the main leader of the recent terrorism attacks.

Not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic with your apology sentence.
Islam is the main leader of the recent terrorism attacks.

Not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic with your apology sentence.

So you're admitting that your claim about 'Islam being the religion of terrorism' is incorrect, thank you.

Not much of an apology, but I'll accept it.

Latest

Trending

Trending