Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    concerning to "The Almanac Book of Facts", the population increased 137% within the past decade and the Christianity increased 46%, while Islam increased 235%.
    100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam. For every 1 male convert to Islam 4 females convert to Islam, Why?

"The growth of Islam from 2010 to 2020 has been estimated at 1.70%[5] due to high birthrates in Asia, the Middle East, and Europe. According to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, the World Christian Database as of 2007 has Islam as the fastest-growing religion in the world.[78] "

Mind you, you were the one who provided the article that disproves claims that you made.

You are a walking contradiction.

Kinda like the prophet you venerate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    You've neglected decades of Christian terrorism, and that's just one other religion.

Islam is not the only religion which has been claimed to be followed by terrorists.

I expect an apology from you for claiming that Islam is the sole religion of terrorism.
    Islam is the main leader of the recent terrorism attacks.

Not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic with your apology sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeologyMaths)
    Islam is the main leader of the recent terrorism attacks.

Not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic with your apology sentence.
    So you're admitting that your claim about 'Islam being the religion of terrorism' is incorrect, thank you.

Not much of an apology, but I'll accept it.

ReputationRep:
    You've neglected decades of Christian terrorism, and that's just one other religion.

Islam is not the only religion which has been claimed to be followed by terrorists.

I expect an apology from you for claiming that Islam is the sole religion of terrorism.

You will get nothing but a verbal dismantling you fool.

Terrorism and christianity are not compatible because there is NOT ONE SINGLE mention of terror or kill unbelievers by the mouth of Jesus Christ.

You are a moron and a well know one at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    Only thing you proved is that you're the dumbest person on TSR and you have the listening and reading comprehension skills of an inbred infant.
    If I am dumb, at least I'm not appeasing the terrorists like you.

ReputationRep:
    If I am dumb, at least I'm not appeasing the terrorists like you.

I can't appease terrorists if I am a clear and conspicuous vocal critic of all forms of Islamic terrorism along with its adherents.

I lose vital IQ points just conversing with moronic trolls like yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zinann)
    I can't appease terrorists if I am a clear and conspicuous vocal critic of all forms of Islamic terrorism along with its adherents.

I lose vital IQ points just conversing with moronic trolls like yourself.
    You're the troll and we both know it

try harder next time, I did genuinely think you were serious for the first half.

ReputationRep:
    he is now allowed zakir naik was only banned becuz people these day takes his speech out of context listen to his videos carefully they cut words out
    They cut words out huh? Did they also put in the words where he justified suicide bombings in the name of Islam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legendary Quest)
    Yes, because people wear a a t-shirt that says 'arrest me' and shout 'I am a terrorist' every 2 seconds. Right.
    No but friends, family, neighbours and associates have eyes and ears to see changes in behaviours, views and patterns.

It's not a big deal to report someone you suspect if they are innocent

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    No but friends, family, neighbours and associates have eyes and ears to see changes in behaviours, views and patterns.

It's not a big deal to report someone you suspect if they are innocent

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is actually a big deal.

What if they aren't being radicalised? You have to face the dilemma of causing someone unnecessary harassment. I know this because my mum is a teacher and she is currently going through this exact issue.

And radicalisation isn't the only cause of mood change or behaviour changes.

What if this person has cancer, or had a relative who died? And then to add to it they get reported for being radicalised because of their 'change of behaviour'?

no, it's a big deal.

ReputationRep:

What if they aren't being radicalised? You have to face the dilemma of causing someone unnecessary harassment. I know this because my mum is a teacher and she is currently going through this exact issue.

What if this person has cancer, or had a relative who died? And then to add to it they get reported for being radicalised because of their 'change of behaviour'?

no, it's a big deal.
    No it isn't a big deal the police don't knock on the door and go err can we search your computer and lock you up in a cell for a month.

It gets passed onto the security services and they will conduct enquires without even talking to the person unless they find something suspicious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    No it isn't a big deal the police don't knock on the door and go err can we search your computer and lock you up in a cell for a month.

It gets passed onto the security services and they will conduct enquires without even talking to the person unless they find something suspicious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's quite evident from this that you don't actually know what the police will do when someone reports suspected radicalisation.

If someone of authority, such as a teacher or a CEO, reports you, the police will detain and question you and search your house.

ReputationRep:
    It's quite evident from this that you don't actually know what the police will do when someone reports suspected radicalisation.

If someone of authority, such as a teacher or a CEO, reports you, the police will detain and question you and search your house.
    I have Irish heritage and had family members go through it in the 80's.

They don't visit in person without credible reasons I.e evidence

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

why does an 'atheist' need an apology about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    why does an 'atheist' need an apology about this?
    Because he's a victim of generational inbreeding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karaleigh19)
    Well said.
    you'd never get away with it

no, it's a big deal.
    Agreed, better sorry than safe!

ReputationRep:
    100,000 people per year in America alone, are converting to Islam.
    Cite a reliable source for this, please. Even if it's true, which it isn't (the figure I've seen is 100,000 conversions in total in the US, not every year), it's not much in a population of 320 million. But yeah, that 100,000 conversions a year figure is made up and repeated by people desperate to 'prove' that Islam must be The Truth. And 70 or 75% of converts to islam in the US leave after a few years anyway.

For every 1 male convert to Islam 4 females convert to Islam, Why?
    Cite a reliable source for this, please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomas7861)
    Sick of seeing everybody targeting muslims? Do you stereotype all white people for the acts of a few? Such as the many wars caused my old white men, I dont think so. The acts of them muslims was disgusting. I think people are very quick to speak , the UK literally couldnt run a week without immgirants. If your family ever becomes ill , I hope you show your true emotions and reject the treatment from an immigrant doctor which is saving there lives, you wouldn't , you like to pick and choose when you hate immigrants. Refugee's are humans also, think if your family ran away from DEATH but greeted by a bunch of racist people. Love everyone!
    Not all the immigrants benefit the country. I don't get why we should accept everybody that wants to live in the UK or fleeing war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    They cut words out huh? Did they also put in the words where he justified suicide bombings in the name of Islam?
    can i have proof for this

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.