Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequin Rugby)
    Why can't we train our own doctors and nurses? I'll tell you why - NHS salaries are so low that they're all leaving. We do not need immigrants for our health services at all, they're just cheaper, and it's British nurses who are suffering.
    We need them as they take up to ten years to train.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceberger)
    was this thread really necessary. I mean seriously, it's like people want a shitstorm
    He did get a whole lot of reps
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Why can't we train our own doctors and nurses? I'll tell you why - NHS salaries are so low that they're all leaving. We do not need immigrants for our health services at all, they're just cheaper, and it's British nurses who are suffering.
    as a healthcare professional, you know pay is bad when some of your colleagues are being paid £10/hour when a few years ago in 2012 they were earning £30/hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomas7861)
    Sick of seeing everybody targeting Muslims? Do you stereotype all white people for the acts of a few? Such as the many wars caused my old white men, I don't think so. The acts of them Muslims was disgusting. I think people are very quick to speak , the UK literally couldn't run a week without immigrants. If your family ever becomes ill , I hope you show your true emotions and reject the treatment from an immigrant doctor which is saving their lives, you wouldn't , you like to pick and choose when you hate immigrants. Refugee's are humans also, think if your family ran away from DEATH but greeted by a bunch of racist people. Love everyone!
    Yes, it would not be a good idea to deport Muslims because of some of the disgusting things a minority have done, as you say we in the UK need them, like doctors and hospital workers. Anyone who thinks that all Muslims should be deported are racists

ReputationRep:
    Indeed circumstances have changed, the country has been transformed by mass immigration. Nobody wanted it, and it has done irreparable harm to our economy and culture.
    I don't see any harm whatsoever that the immigration back in the 20th century has caused. It's made the UK the multicultural, diverse place that it is today. And plenty of people 'wanted' it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honey55497)
    he is now allowed zakir naik was only banned becuz people these day takes his speech out of context listen to his videos carefully they cut words out
    If you agree with Zakir Naik on anything you ought to be deported immediately. The man is a scum bag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    I don't see any harm whatsoever that the immigration back in the 20th century has caused. It's made the UK the multicultural, diverse place that it is today. And plenty of people 'wanted' it.

NO ONE, wanted Immigrants to turn Europe into a richer and more economically diverse version of the Middle east due to Islamists destroying the rich culture here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    If you agree with Zakir Naik on anything you ought to be deported immediately. The man is a scum bag.

Couldn't agree with you more mate.

The man is as idiotic as his audience who never do any research into the lies he spews about Christianity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    Completely agree

the man's an idiot fooling the gullible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Zinan)
    NO ONE, wanted Immigrants to turn Europe into a richer and more economically diverse version of the Middle east due to Islamists destroying the rich culture here
    Quite

I've voted it 4 general elections and not once do I remember any party openly telling people they wanted to allow a few million immigrants in to enrich our culture (in fact if you look you see it was those parties telling people they would control immigration that usually won)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Quite

I've voted it 4 general elections and not once do I remember any party openly telling people they wanted to allow a few million immigrants in to enrich our culture (in fact if you look you see it was those parties telling people they would control immigration that usually won)

Fact is I'm not 100% against Immigration, I mean allowing affluent people from people like Qatar or prominent people from Africa which might actually increase the economy of England and don't collect a dime of the government through welfare aren't a problem.

But the fact that the UK willingly accepts people who can't speak English, can't afford to pay taxes, and rely on the government to feed, cloth and shelter them, while raising up kids that will potentially cause harm to the culture, get radicalised and cause terror in the west, really says a lot about politicians having the interest of the people at hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    No but friends, family, neighbours and associates have eyes and ears to see changes in behaviours, views and patterns.

It's not a big deal to report someone you suspect if they are innocent

Posted from TSR Mobile
    reporting an innocent person could then lead to them feeling betrayed by the state/their community and push them into the arms of extreme clerics leading them on the path to actually become radicalized.

ReputationRep:
    I said "20th century" for starters, and secondly, a lot of people have sympathy for the refugees who's home country has been turned into a three-faction proxy war between Turkey, Russia and the US, and also with extremists.

ReputationRep:
    Quite

20,000 is not millions :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    He did get a whole lot of reps
    JSWs tend to.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frank Underwood)
    20,000 is not millions :facepalm:
    shows how short sighted you are being

Immigration didn't start a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    Fact is I'm not 100% against Immigration, I mean allowing affluent people from people like Qatar or prominent people from Africa which might actually increase the economy of England and don't collect a dime of the government through welfare aren't a problem.

But the fact that the UK willingly accepts people who can't speak English, can't afford to pay taxes, and rely on the government to feed, cloth and shelter them, while raising up kids that will potentially cause harm to the culture, get radicalised and cause terror in the west, really says a lot about politicians having the interest of the people at hand.
    I do agree if we allow immigrants into the UK it must be because they have something to offer us and something we actually need

allowing immigrants into the UK who will only be a drain and cause issues in the future should never have been allowed to happen.

I do agree if we allow immigrants into the UK it must be because they have something to offer us and something we actually need

allowing immigrant into the UK who will only be a drain and cause issue in the future should never have been allowed to happen.
    Then why open the borders? You seriously think that the Romanians that were allowed to enter, two years ago, came here solely for work? The government is a very literate man, he knew they only came here to take advantage of our benefit system (which they're doing) So honestly, I give up with this issue of "immigration". For examples, refugees are coming here for "refuge" not to work.

Couldn't agree with you more mate.

The man is as idiotic as his audience who never do any research into the lies he spews about Christianity.
    EVERY Religion is poison. An concept which, just, causes division between people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Then why open the borders? You seriously think that the Romanians that were allowed to enter, two years ago, came here solely for work? The government is a very literate man, he knew they only came here to take advantage of our benefit system (which they're doing) So honestly, I give up with this issue of "immigration". For examples, refugees are coming here for "refuge" not to work.
    Because it's a scam to destroy the benefits system

People will be more likely to reject it if it's being abused by millions of foreigners.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.