Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official AQA AS Level New Spec Psychology: Paper 1 - 16th of May Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucasbaker)
    Is it possible that the Researcher A and Researcher B question wanted the type of animal as in primate and bird or did it want the species specifically?
    I just named them so monkey for Harlow and greylag geese for Lorenz.

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find it? I found it alright apart from the self report question my mind went blank and the research for multi store model I just named loads of studies and what they showed but I didn't know what they wanted

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys reckon you got and what do you think the grade boundaries will be like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workangel_24)
    Yeah it's just they can be so wordy and specific that I though type of animal might have meant group.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find the wordings completely different from specimen papers?

ReputationRep:
    WHAT DID U GUYS WRITE FOR THE QUESTION ON ASCH?
    was it asking for variables that affect conformity?
    i wrote difficulty of the task and group size:?
    some are saying social support etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workangel_24)
    I wrote goslings instead of geese, do you think that's okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EXAMSRESS2015)
    WHAT DID U GUYS WRITE FOR THE QUESTION ON ASCH?
    was it asking for variables that affect conformity?
    i wrote difficulty of the task and group size:?
    some are saying social support etc
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right as it was asking for variables that affect conformity. I wrote about group size and unanimity. I'm pretty sure social support doesn't come into this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple-Pixie)
    Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right as it was asking for variables that affect conformity. I wrote about group size and unanimity. I'm pretty sure social support doesn't come into this.
    lol thank f***

ReputationRep:
    Unanimity involves social support

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    same i wrote goslings
    i spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to spell "rhesus".....eventually i got there aha

ReputationRep:
    what did u guys put for the romanian multiple choice one, i can't remember what the answers were but i selected the first one and the last one.. did i get it right? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    same i wrote goslings
    i spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to spell "rhesus".....eventually i got there aha
    Ah okay good, surely we should be fine with that Haha omg I know same my mind went blank for a minute and couldn't remember how to spell it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmartinzahid)
    what did u guys put for the romanian multiple choice one, i can't remember what the answers were but i selected the first one and the last one.. did i get it right? lol
    I also selected the first but not sure ablout last
    I think i picked the second last one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yukio.X)
    I also selected the first but not sure ablout last
    I think i picked the second last one

hmm oh well, was it 2 marks for that q?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabella1999)
    How did you all find it? I found it alright apart from the self report question my mind went blank and the research for multi store model I just named loads of studies and what they showed but I didn't know what they wanted
    Me too i had no idea for the self report one, i hadnt really revised it as its own thing so i just made something up and hoped for the best. And for the multi store model i just talked about a coulpe of studies it was really vague :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think the Researcher A/B and their animals questions were a bit weird?

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    What did every one write for the working memory 12 marker? Was it just a 12 marker on the working memory model ?

ReputationRep:
    For the working memory question can you outline and evaluate the working memory model with dual task etc and the limitations of the central executive? I honestly didnt even notice that the question did not have the word model in and alot of my friends did about tulving and coding and retrieval failure. Am I completely wrong or will i get some marks?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.