The Student Room Group

Can you do a lot with a BSc in Neuroscience?

Following a degree in Neuroscience, what are all the possibilities one can go for? I mean, I have done some research but it's all very vague i.e. Research or go into Law, business, finance or convert to Medicine. But could anyone give me a more detailed insight into the possibilities? ^^ And for those who have or are currently studying Neuroscience, what are the pros and cons?
Original post by blueangel328
Following a degree in Neuroscience, what are all the possibilities one can go for? I mean, I have done some research but it's all very vague i.e. Research or go into Law, business, finance or convert to Medicine. But could anyone give me a more detailed insight into the possibilities? ^^ And for those who have or are currently studying Neuroscience, what are the pros and cons?

Uni stats has reasonably detailed info of what graduates go on to do :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by blueangel328

Most neuroscience graduates either pursue a PhD to work in academia (research/teaching at universities) or work in industry (e.g. research at a pharmaceutical company, health professional). Or apply for graduate-entry medicine.

Although I get the feeling many end up not using their degree at all.

Quick Reply

Latest