Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can sleeping with someone who is married backfire on me? Watch

(Original post by monstera)
    Why would you believe that he doesn't have any STD's and is "super clean" when he lies to his wife lol
    We both get tested regularly to make sure. I don't know if he lies to his wife tbh. I have no clue what he says to her.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible. A never ending outbreak of warts to you both.

ReputationRep:
    0/0 troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monstera)
    Why would you believe that he doesn't have any STD's and is "super clean" when he lies to his wife lol
    we get tested regularly. He has talked a lot about how he's talked to his wife to experiment and stuff with like pegging I think and said she wasn't into it and that's basically why we started hooking up. He's not with anyone else and he said he's never even had an std even before he was married. He's normally been monogamous

ReputationRep:
    "Loves her and all that" lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you don't have feelings so why sleep with him. you could have made a better decision unless he raped you purposely, but it sounds like you already know what you got yourslef into. if you don't think there marriage will be ruined then you haven't quite woken up to the real world.. sorry to say this but what comes around goes around, you woudnt want someone to do that to your daughter when you have children or maybe you already have a child. grow up fast!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am just looking for outside insight I guess. If there's anything I'm missing. I want no relationships with this guy and we always use protection. He says he's also super clean never had an std and doesn't sleep with anyone but me and his wife of course. I am a very careful person. And I don't have any feelings for him. I don't have any interest in having a relationship with anyone and I have a lot of sex with strings attached. I'm not ready or interested in anything serious. I also don't know his wife she doesn't know me or anyone I socialize with. And he loves her and all that. So I don't think their marriage will be ruined because I'm sleeping with him. It's just like an encounter of which I have with single girls so I don't see the difference here. I'm 19 and single btw. Advice?
    Don't do this s***

This s*** is stupid

ReputationRep:
    Omg people like you are the ones that create problems in marriages . Not only that, the man doesn't deserve the woman he's with really. He should straight up be homes with her and say he doesn't want it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Not related to your question, but this guy sounds like a total knob. (A) He does not "love" her otherwise he wouldn't sleep with other people behind her back, he'd be happy with what he's got at home or they'd have agreed on an open relationship, and (B) He's only slept with you and his wife?! Please! And the rest!)

Would it not make you feel incredibly guilty if she found out about it? You would be the cause (as much as he is) of her broken heart. Also possibly a broken home. Does he have kids? If not, what if she's pregnant?

Even if she doesn't find out, you should feel guilty. He has made vows to be a union, forsaking all others for the rest of their lives and he has broken that with YOU. Yes he is more in the wrong than you, but you knew he was married and still went ahead with it so you're complicit.

ReputationRep:
    I used to think this was disgusting too, but he's the one at fault. No doubt you're not the first and you're probably not the only one, despite what he tells you.

ReputationRep:
    yolo

(Original post by marap123)
    you don't have feelings so why sleep with him. you could have made a better decision unless he raped you purposely, but it sounds like you already know what you got yourslef into. if you don't think there marriage will be ruined then you haven't quite woken up to the real world.. sorry to say this but what comes around goes around, you woudnt want someone to do that to your daughter when you have children or maybe you already have a child. grow up fast!!!
    Well I liked having sex with him he's no one I love he is just good ****ing. So that's why every now and then we hook up. I'm 19 I don't have any kids I don't even think I want any kids any time soon.

Well he's attractive. He's really good in bed and so that's why I hook up with him. Like basically any other time I hook up with a woman same reasons basically his personal life has nothing to do with me.

ReputationRep:
    well his personal life has nothing to do with me. I chose to hook up with his for the same reasons I hooked up with a single woman last week. It's not any different to me whether he's married or not. I don't love anyone I've hooked up with. Really never fallen in love don't really need to now.

(Original post by Sazzy890)
    (Not related to your question, but this guy sounds like a total knob. (A) He does not "love" her otherwise he wouldn't sleep with other people behind her back, he'd be happy with what he's got at home or they'd have agreed on an open relationship, and (B) He's only slept with you and his wife?! Please! And the rest!)

Would it not make you feel incredibly guilty if she found out about it? You would be the cause (as much as he is) of her broken heart. Also possibly a broken home. Does he have kids? If not, what if she's pregnant?

Even if she doesn't find out, you should feel guilty. He has made vows to be a union, forsaking all others for the rest of their lives and he has broken that with YOU. Yes he is more in the wrong than you, but you knew he was married and still went ahead with it so you're complicit.
    he said he has been with another guy during his marriage before me. He goes mainly out of his marriage because like I said he's a bottom so she can't exactly fulfill that need probably doesn't want to. He does love her that's what he says it's really none of my business whether he loves her or not I really don't care either way. I was just saying he's happily married. Like he doesn't want a divorce probably wants a family and the same old **** with as as most husbands want. Basically they're lifelong partners. Whether I'm ****ing him occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I didn't realise he was having sex with men. Not that this entirely changes things or anything, I assumed you were a woman that's all. I can kind of understand a little more why he might do it, but that still doesn't make it right.

If he's bisexual, then he should talk to his wife about this need. Because really, if she loves him, she might be willing to accommodate this without him doing it behind her back.

If he's gay, then he can't really love his wife properly and she should be spared of this really so that she can move on with someone who truly does love her while he can find a man who he loves and who loves him. That way he is also properly happy.

Oh, I didn't realise he was having sex with men. Not that this entirely changes things or anything, I assumed you were a woman that's all. I can kind of understand a little more why he might do it, but that still doesn't make it right.

If he's bisexual, then he should talk to his wife about this need. Because really, if she loves him, she might be willing to accommodate this without him doing it behind her back.

If he's gay, then he can't really love his wife properly and she should be spared of this really so that she can move on with someone who truly does love her while he can find a man who he loves and who loves him. That way he is also properly happy.
    We're both bisexual and I think he's not out to her or anyone same here.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't care about or have feelings for him why not sleep with a single man you don't have feelings for? This is really gross and immoral, you're just as complicit in the cheating as he is.

ReputationRep:

I disagree; his wife does not need to accommodate his sleeping with someone else, it doesn't mean that she doesn't love him. Just because bisexuals are attracted to both sexes does not mean that they can't be satisfied with their current partners and need to have regular sex with both men and women.

I'm sure that married straight men are attracted to other women and married gay men are attracted to other men. That doesn't mean that they have the "need" to be polygamous and that their partners should accommodate it.

ReputationRep:

We're both bisexual but neither of us are actually out. So his wife probably doesn't know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.