Then you're good!

Have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assan)
    Then you're good!

Have fun
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    This thread is disgusting, seriously! You sound like such a cold hearted individual. Selfish. Me, me, me. How can you just disengage so easily as though it's not your problem and it doesnt affect you, fact is, it will when and only when his wife finds out.

I'm a bloke that is about or move in with his fiancée very soon, and I find reading threads like this revolting. People have no morals. Imagine if you were his wife, wouldn't you hit the roof?

If my missus is away ********** some other dude, he'd better hope I don't catch him, as I'd be the last face he sees. What your doing is wrong in principle buddy sorry- no sympathy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by royal1990)

If my missus is away ********** some other dude, he'd better hope I don't catch him, as I'd be the last face he sees. What your doing is wrong in principle buddy sorry- no sympathy.
    Help me understand...

If your fiancée cheats on you ...... why would you be mad at the person she cheated with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by royal1990)
    This thread is disgusting, seriously! You sound like such a cold hearted individual. Selfish. Me, me, me. How can you just disengage so easily as though it's not your problem and it doesnt affect you, fact is, it will when and only when his wife finds out.

I'm a bloke that is about or move in with his fiancée very soon, and I find reading threads like this revolting. People have no morals. Imagine if you were his wife, wouldn't you hit the roof?

I don't find it wrong for me personally. I just don't see any problem it could cause. Seriously that's one reason I wouldn't be too keen on hooking up with a married woman it's not really worth fighting over. But in this case I don't really see her as much of a threat. And honestly he'd be doing it with someone else if it weren't me. He's bisexual so he needs to be with a man and a woman his wife alone or myself alone wouldn't work long term. So it's more his dilemma his problem or w.e.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justacollegekid)
    I don't find it wrong for me personally. I just don't see any problem it could cause. Seriously that's one reason I wouldn't be too keen on hooking up with a married woman it's not really worth fighting over. But in this case I don't really see her as much of a threat. And honestly he'd be doing it with someone else if it weren't me. He's bisexual so he needs to be with a man and a woman his wife alone or myself alone wouldn't work long term. So it's more his dilemma his problem or w.e.
    Not trying to get on your case, however, my fiancée is actually bisexual, does that mean she isn't satisfied with me alone long-term? I'm a bloke btw. Let's bare in mind this is your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assan)
    Help me understand...

If your fiancée cheats on you ...... why would you be mad at the person she cheated with?
    I'd be mad with both, takes two to tango! However, naturally, as a bloke I'm pretty protective and would probably try to kick his/her arse. Obviously, I'd be livid with her, and I'd equally kick her to the curb too.

It would literally be the ultimate betrayal I'd say-- however, I feel the other person obviously was a temptation to her and he/she had a part to play in it. Sometimes it isn't always a case of 'well they were bound to cheat anyhow/in anyway', however, it's more 'well they were around and they tipped the scales and tempted me'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.