The Student Room Group

Whois Ill?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Alexion
It was the entirety of The Armed Man by Karl Jenkins, if you've heard of it. I was the bass soloist... all went perfectly though :biggrin:

No I've never heard of it is it classical I'll you tube. it all went perfectly though. :biggrin: Did you have the sound of the army marching like on the youtube thingy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Thomb
No I've never heard of it is it classical I'll you tube. it all went perfectly though. :biggrin: Did you have the sound of the army marching like on the youtube thingy.

Well, all done on the drums, but yeah, we had most of it :yep:
Reply 62
Original post by Alexion
Well, all done on the drums, but yeah, we had most of it :yep:

Its call very militaristic now its gone all muslim is that still what you did? You must be buzzing, was it a large audience?
Perennial rhinitis

I'm always ill.
Original post by Thomb
Its call very militaristic now its gone all muslim is that still what you did? You must be buzzing, was it a large audience?

The call to prayer was a recording, but yes we included it all :cute: Probably around 300 people?
Reply 65
Original post by Alexion
The call to prayer was a recording, but yes we included it all :cute: Probably around 300 people?

Wow when you say you won was it a competition?
Original post by Thomb
Wow when you say you won was it a competition?

Haha, no it wasn't, just a school concert :cute:
Reply 67
Original post by Alexion
Haha, no it wasn't, just a school concert :cute:

Pretty cool though. :chaplin:
@TheALevelStudent "dying of influenza" soon to be crying from hay fever. :biggrin:
I've not had anything this year thankfully so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rajneetk
@TheALevelStudent "dying of influenza" soon to be crying from hay fever. :biggrin:

Yuppp lmao
Original post by TheALevelStudent
Yuppp lmao

:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest