Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkphobian)
    When to use Diffraction grating equation vs Fringe spacing equation?
    Use the diffraction grating equation when the question is using a diffraction grating and use the fringe spacing equation when the question is about double slit interference.

ReputationRep:
    Do we only have to know how to derive the diffraction grating equation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emprex)
    he is right! I will mess up tommorow. My confidence and morale has been lowered due to how hard edexcel c1 was!!!
    I know its going to be hard, but it will be even harder with the wrong mental attitude. You will do a lot better than you think if you just believe in yourself

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has a list of equations that we need to know for the exam tomorrow but are not on the formula sheet? Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by runningcat)
    I know its going to be hard, but it will be even harder with the wrong mental attitude. You will do a lot better than you think if you just believe in yourself
    very motivational!

ReputationRep:
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU I wasted my time watching game of thrones and silicon valley -_-

ReputationRep:
    Are they going to be testing us on practicals tomorrow? E.g how to find the resistivity of a wire through doing a practical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile Generator)
    Are they going to be testing us on practicals tomorrow? E.g how to find the resistivity of a wire through doing a practical?
    Nope all the practicals will be tested in Paper 2. Tomorrow is just a knowledge based paper on how much you know physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwifruit99)
    Nope all the practicals will be tested in Paper 2. Tomorrow is just a knowledge based paper on how much you know physics
    Thank you!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I hate how they will be testing us on all topics for both papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emprex)
    very motivational!
    Just try your best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spidle)
    I hate how they will be testing us on all topics for both papers.
    Ikr

ReputationRep:
    Anyone think that line spectra as evidence for transitions between discrete energy levels in atoms will come up tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhh **** i know nothing at all

ReputationRep:
    #STILLREVISING Argh why do they have to test us on all the topics. My weakest is mechanics I need more time

ReputationRep:
    In the specimen papers the question had awkward units.

Kilo - x10^3
    Nano- x10^9

What others do we need to know? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinna21)
    #STILLREVISING Argh why do they have to test us on all the topics. My weakest is mechanics I need more time
    Same :/ I think Im gonna stay up till 3

ReputationRep:
    HEY does anyone know like a list of formulas of all that we need to remember and will not be on our data sheet? I have no clue which ones I need to know off by heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLongGame)
    In the specimen papers the question had awkward units.

Kilo - x10^3
    Nano- x10^9

What others do we need to know? thanks
    Tera - x10^12
    Giga - x10^9
    Mega - x10^6
    Kilo - x10^3
    Centi - x10^-2
    Milli - x10^-3
    Micro - x10^-6
    Nano - x10^-9
    Pico - x10^-12
    Femto - x10^-15

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucky987)
    Same :/ I think Im gonna stay up till 3
    It would honestly be better to sleep earlier and then wake up early to revise so the knowledge is fresher in your mind and drink a cold glass of water (or milk preferably) while revising to keep you in the mood

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 30, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.