• Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    I'm having trouble sleeping again.
    Not still as I slept from 3pm till 2am. Messed up sleeping patterns are annoying.

ReputationRep:
    So am I.

I was supposed to be at work yesterday and I was asleep all day practically and its the same tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Not still as I slept from 3pm till 2am. Messed up sleeping patterns are annoying.
    I fell asleep this evening and woke up an hour ago or something. It's horrible I have so much to do!

(Original post by Thomb)
    So am I.

I was supposed to be at work yesterday and I was asleep all day practically and its the same tonight.
    Did you get in trouble for not going to work?

ReputationRep:
    me

ReputationRep:
    I fell asleep this evening and woke up an hour ago or something. It's horrible I have so much to do!

Did you get in trouble for not going to work?

I usually get up in the afternoon and goto bed about 6 in the morning.I have done what you and esteele have done its not very nice. Can you get things done, my brains weird?

Sorry I replied to the wrong quote oh well yeah Ill get in trouble no worries though its only voluntary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    What's keeping you up, Alfed?

(Original post by bluemadhatter)
    me

Bonjour Madame!

(Original post by Thomb)
    I usually get up in the afternoon and goto bed about 6 in the morning.I have done what you and esteele have done its not very nice. Can you get things done, my brains weird?

Sorry I replied to the wrong quote oh well yeah Ill get in trouble no worries though its only voluntary.
    Naughty of you!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Apart from a telephone interview today, i have nothing which needs much brain power so hopefully i ll get through the day reasonably okay.

ReputationRep:
    What's keeping you up, Alfed?

Bonjour Madame!

Naughty of you!

I know but theres plenty of staff and the work is a bit mundane I enjoy the chat (lol) aspect the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Apart from a telephone interview today, i have nothing which needs much brain power so hopefully i ll get through the day reasonably okay.
    Ah, I have the gym to attend and some work to do, I hate going to the gym on days of lack of sleep, it affects me mentally when I need to push passed the pain barrier.

If you don't mind me asking, what job did you apply for?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.