Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone... I'm from Scotland and I have accepted my unconditional for Biology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiinicetomeetu:))
    hii, im just curious has anyone firmed the University of Lancaster and is an Undergraduate? Comment where you're from and coursess. So we can get to know each other)))
    Thank youu

Living in China-but Indian Firmed Lancaster for Ad/Marketing

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Lancaster to do Biological Sciences with Biomedicine! From Manchester ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiemariax)
    I've firmed Lancaster to do Biological Sciences with Biomedicine! From Manchester ☺️
    Hi!

I'm a final year Biomedicine student. The modules are shared between both degrees, as you probably already know If you have any questions about the course or the department (or anything, really) feel free to drop me a message

ReputationRep:
    i hope to meet all of you soon)))

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed an offer to do Accounting and finance, hoping to stay in grizedale

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my unconditional for Biomedicine and Furness will be my first choice college! From Devon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dannybwoi49)
    Firmed my unconditional for Biomedicine and Furness will be my first choice college! From Devon
    Hey. Are you on the Facebook Lancaster applicants group

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed my conditional for Biomedical Science, still debating between Grizedale studio or Bowland ensuite 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlpat1)
    Hey. Are you on the Facebook Lancaster applicants group
    I was before deactivating my Facebook, yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiinicetomeetu:))
    hii, im just curious has anyone firmed the University of Lancaster and is an Undergraduate? Comment where you're from and coursess. So we can get to know each other)))
    Thank youu
    Firmed Lancaster to do Economics! and I am from Bedford

ReputationRep:
    GoodLuck to everybody on their upcoming exams))) Finger crossed to get the grades and then to UNi XD

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm a EU national and I will probably be studying in Lancaster. I am planning to live off campus starting from my first year and I was wondering if someone from other first years is planning to do the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjadams)
    I've firmed an offer to do Accounting and finance, hoping to stay in grizedale
    Hey, I've also firmed to do Accounting and Finance and thinking about staying in Grizedale too!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GabijaLin)
    Hello, I'm a EU national and I will probably be studying in Lancaster. I am planning to live off campus starting from my first year and I was wondering if someone from other first years is planning to do the same?
    Some people do this, but it's very uncommon as you really miss out on the campus atmosphere in your first year which is a great way to get to know people. Is there any reason why you don't want to live on campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by einnanewo)
    Hey, I've also firmed to do Accounting and Finance and thinking about staying in Grizedale too!!
    Ooh yay! Somebody else for the course, I can hardly find anyone, which city are you moving from?

ReputationRep:
    History student about to finish first year at Lancaster here Any questions about first year in general or more specifically about History feel free to ask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northwestsixth)
    History student about to finish first year at Lancaster here Any questions about first year in general or more specifically about History feel free to ask!
    Hi there. Do you feel like you go to a top ten university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack98)
    Hi there. Do you feel like you go to a top ten university?
    Definitely. The facilities are top quality and the library (pretty important for my subject) has so many resources readily available. The accommodation for what I pay is great, compared to some of my friends at other institutions who pay a lot more for the exact same. The campus atmosphere adds a different dimension to Lancaster which I think make it one of the best universities. Lancaster is often looked past because it's not in the Russell Group, but don't be fooled! In terms of research and in terms of results, Lancaster easily matches many and even exceeds some of the Russell Group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northwestsixth)
    Hi! What accomodation do you recommend?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.