Scroll to see replies

I'm watching this! I love baking too! :biggrin: :cake:

Btw, I'm sure that Coffee cake tastes as good as it looks! :yum:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
Nice, I need to learn how to properly bake stuff so I am in. Good luck :h:

Thank you :smile: baking is an easy hobby to pick up with some practice :smile:
Original post by claireestelle
None of my flatmates in halls could bake so I think it's a good way to make friends :smile: students are easily won over with free cake :tongue:

Smart thinking!
Thank you :smile: baking is an easy hobby to pick up with some practice :smile:

Indeed, and good for people's birthdays or that extra little bit of effort for a date or something.
Original post by LiquidGold
I really struggle with baking just because I dont have the patience for it! Everything takes ages, I prefer quicker stuff! I love cakes though, maybe when I own my own home and have a nice kitchen I'll bake more because I think the main problem is my kitchen right now is tiny and old and I don't like being in there very long haha.

What's is your favourite thing to bake? :smile:

Chocolate fudge cake is my favourite :smile: if you have a microwave, mug cakes take less than 5 minutes and it's next to no dishes :smile:
Chocolate fudge cake is my favourite :smile: if you have a microwave, mug cakes take less than 5 minutes and it's next to no dishes :smile:

Oooh me too!
Yeh i have made cakes in a mug before, they are pretty tasty for such a quick thing :smile:
Original post by LiquidGold
Oooh me too!
Yeh i have made cakes in a mug before, they are pretty tasty for such a quick thing :smile:

Mug cakes are tasty indeed :smile:
After previously mentioning mug cakes, instead of baking today i made a lazy chocolate creme egg mug cake

Recipe

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest