Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many guys waiting dark souls 3? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dark souls 3 will out next month. Will you play it ?

Or you will choose doom in May ?

Vote for it. lol

1- Dark Souls
    2- Doom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveMessi)
    Dark souls 3 will out next month. Will you play it ?

Or you will choose doom in May ?

Vote for it. lol

1- Dark Souls
    2- Doom
    Set up a poll

I really like fantasy so I like the look of Dark Souls. I had a watch of the Doom trailer and it looks way too fast paced, a bit like the old school Quakes. It's not really my sort of game though!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Dark Souls 3 looks good so I mighy try it out.

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame that they have upped the minimum requirements a week ago, now my laptop won't be able to run it. To be fair the visuals look too good to be able to run on a GTX 400-series.
    Oh well, back to Dark Souls 1 and 2 I go.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to buy it but instead got sucked into a 13-hour Twitch.tv stream of the game's play through. Now I've committed to it and will likely omit buying the game in favour of watching someone else play it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes, I'll be waiting for the worldwide release and playing when it releases at 11pm on the 11th.
    I'm not sure if I should get it on PS4 or PC though. I have Demon's souls - Dark souls 2 on PS3 and bloodborne on PS4, so that's the only reason I kinda want to get in on Playstation, but PC is 60FPS, so I don't know.

I want to try to get the platinum in bloodborne before playing dark souls 3.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they hype is so real rn

ReputationRep:
    Dark souls all the way I watched Funhaus play it and it looked pretty awesome and 1 and 2 were really.. well i'm not sure fun is the right word with them, more infuriating but good :P

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough I've reached the very end game of both Dark Souls and couldn't be bothered to complete them. Gywn did my head-in at the end of Dark Souls 1, and I wanted to get through the DLC content of Dark Souls 2 but the difficulty just spiked too much and I didn't have the patience to progress further.

Pre-ordered DS3 though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Funnily enough I've reached the very end game of both Dark Souls and couldn't be bothered to complete them. Gywn did my head-in at the end of Dark Souls 1, and I wanted to get through the DLC content of Dark Souls 2 but the difficulty just spiked too much and I didn't have the patience to progress further.

Pre-ordered DS3 though.
    You could just cheese gwyn by parrying or spamming combustion and easily finish the game, the third Dark souls 2 DLC was quite a bit harder than the base game. What platform are you getting Dks 3 on? I've also pre-ordered, on steam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    You could just cheese gwyn by parrying or spamming combustion and easily finish the game, the third Dark souls 2 DLC was quite a bit harder than the base game. What platform are you getting Dks 3 on? I've also pre-ordered, on steam.

Steam.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.