Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    I'm afraid not. Eligibility based on residency is about how long you have lived in the uk at the start of your course.
    I'm afraid too, the thing is i dunno who can give me details about it, people from the SFE don't have an answer for that :/

Do you think i should try to apply sending the application form to them for maintenance this year?

I know that they've change the eligibility from three to five years to students who will start the academic year in 2016/17, but the thing is this year it will be my Third year and I'am a continuos student. :/

help me pls
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by lmfp)
    I'm afraid too, the thing is i dunno who can give me details about it, people from the SFE don't have an answer for that :/

Do you think i should try to apply sending the application form to them for maintenance this year?

I know that they've change the eligibility from three to five years to students who will start the academic year in 2016/17, but the thing is this year it will be my Third year and I'am a continuos student. :/

help me pls
    If you weren't eligible for a maintenance loan when you started your course then you aren't eligible now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you weren't eligible for a maintenance loan when you started your course then you aren't eligible now.
    i think so, because 2015/16 was my foundation year, so this year it will be my first year undergraduate and third in England.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by lmfp)
    i think so, because 2015/16 was my foundation year, so this year it will be my first year undergraduate and third in England.
    It has to be before you started your course. There are exceptions; but they don't apply to you.

It also has to be for reasons other than education.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I'm filling out my application and I've reached the point where I have to decide whether I'm going to send my original passport or a certified copy of my ID. So I'd like to ask - does anyone know what type of post services SF uses when they send the original copies of documents back? Because I wouldn't trust the Bulgarian post office with my original documents (I'm from Bulgaria). And I would like to know how they would send them back and when - in a week or two, maybe? Do they use logistics companies like DHL or FedEx?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    It has to be before you started your course. There are exceptions; but they don't apply to you.

It also has to be for reasons other than education.
    Unlucky, :/

Thanks for the support anyway...
    Regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hristaM)
    Hi there. I'm filling out my application and I've reached the point where I have to decide whether I'm going to send my original passport or a certified copy of my ID. So I'd like to ask - does anyone know what type of post services SF uses when they send the original copies of documents back? Because I wouldn't trust the Bulgarian post office with my original documents (I'm from Bulgaria). And I would like to know how they would send them back and when - in a week or two, maybe? Do they use logistics companies like DHL or FedEx?
    Hi there, to be honest i have no idea which company they use to send it back, but i think they assume if something goes wrong with your ID, I have done and they gave my ID back in a month or something like that, hope this help you, regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmfp)
    Hi there, to be honest i have no idea which company they use to send it back, but i think they assume if something goes wrong with your ID, I have done and they gave my ID back in a month or something like that, hope this help you, regards
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I'm an EU student buh have not lived in the EU or UK for more than 3yrs would i get tuition fee

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.