Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muslims/non Muslim relationships and integration watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think Muslims should have more relationships with non Muslims to encourage more integration.

Most Muslims have relationships and marriage with other Muslims which make them less likely to integrate and promotes an "us and them" frame of mind between Muslims and non Muslims.

Most other ethnic groups and religions have a higher level of relationships and marriage with the native population and each other and seems to be less isolated from the natives.

ReputationRep:
    Sure. I'll contact the arrange marriage agencies and demand that they have more diversity by adding more white ppl in their system - or risk losing their licence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemting)
    Sure. I'll contact the arrange marriage agencies and demand that they have more diversity by adding more white ppl in their system - or risk losing their licence.
    I should have put "no timewasters" at the beginning of this thread, my bad.

ReputationRep:
    People choose to marry who they choose to marry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    I should have put "no timewasters" at the beginning of this thread, my bad.
    Well considering these "agencies" play their part into ensuring marriages are kept within the communities, I thought tackling them could be an option worth considering...

PS: I'm curious for your solution to make Muslims score more whites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    I think Muslims should have more relationships with non Muslims to encourage more integration.

Most Muslims have relationships and marriage with other Muslims which make them less likely to integrate and promotes an "us and them" frame of mind between Muslims and non Muslims.

Most other ethnic groups and religions have a higher level of relationships and marriage with the native population and each other and seems to be less isolated from the natives.

They won't. As long as they keep calling us "infidels" and bomb airports, they will keep on marrying within their families.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.