Fargo
Friends
The Honourable Woman
Dickensian
Original post by Spock's Socks
Weeds
The Mighty Boosh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I gave up on Weeds after a couple of season but it was good until then. TMB is great. I hated it so much when I first watched it but one of my ex gfs (many years ago) loved it and kept forcing me to watch it. I ended up loving it, but have not watched any for a long time.

What is your favourite episode? If it is Old Gregg, what is your second favourite? :lol:
I watched parks and recreation pretty quickly and I loved it. Community also didn't take me long to watch 😂 I've recently started watching gossip girl and I'm enjoying that

Posted from TSR Mobile
House of Cards :smile:
Original post by ByronicHero
I gave up on Weeds after a couple of season but it was good until then. TMB is great. I hated it so much when I first watched it but one of my ex gfs (many years ago) loved it and kept forcing me to watch it. I ended up loving it, but have not watched any for a long time.

What is your favourite episode? If it is Old Gregg, what is your second favourite? :lol:

Weeds was amazing up until season 4 or 5 and then it got sooooo bad but I personally would still recommend it up until those seasons :tongue:

I love Old Gregg :colondollar: I think my fave episode is either The Nightmare of Milky Joe or Bollo. The Hitcher and the Spirit of Jazz are the best characters imo :tongue: wasn't too keen on series 3 but the first 2 seasons were brilliant.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Weeds was amazing up until season 4 or 5 and then it got sooooo bad but I personally would still recommend it up until those seasons :tongue:

I love Old Gregg :colondollar: I think my fave episode is either The Nightmare of Milky Joe or Bollo. The Hitcher and the Spirit of Jazz are the best characters imo :tongue: wasn't too keen on series 3 but the first 2 seasons were brilliant.

Old Gregg is great, but so many people say it is their favourite that I thought it necessary to exclude it :tongue:

I like Eels. (8) Findin' an entrance where they can (8)

The Spirit of Jazz was both scary and, unfortunately, made me think of a gollywog.
If you like the film Fargo then the series is excellent. S1 has Martin Freeman in and he is reeally good. 10 episode seasons.
If you dont mind horror/ ithic, then Penny Dreadful
Original post by claireestelle
^^

Show i ve liked in the past include:
greys anatomy
big bang theory
game of thrones
suits
south park

if you like greys anatonmy youd love casualty bbc1 and holby city
Prison Break
American Horror Story
Orphan Black
Buffy the vampire slayer, the tudors, one tree hill, girls, this life, no angels.
Definitely House Of Cards There is 4 seasons now so get going!!
The Thick of It
Reply 75
- comedy central programmes
- mock the week
- game of thrones
- scandal
- big bang theory
- any boxsets you like watching
Suits
American Horror Story
The Originals (spin off of the vampire diaries)
The vampire Diaries
Hemlock Grove (on netflix)
Orange is the new black (on netflix)
Arrow (I love this show)
Flash (spin off of Arrow)
Pretty little liars (not my cup of tea/ season 1/2 was good though)
Gossip Girl (AMAZING, loved it)
Grey's Anatomy
Sons of Anarchy
Spongebob
My father, who never watches TV, thought The Sopranos was fantastic.

If they're at all available, Hill Street Blues and St. Elsewhere were both very fine, long-running shows.

There's always The West Wing if you want to fantasize about intelligent politicians.

And from a long way back, you have Upstairs, Downstairs and I, Claudius.
(edited 8 years ago)
Community is on Netflix, it's a brilliant easy watch

Quick Reply

Latest