Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriends 18th birthday!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    Nah 1m is too generic, Versace is nice though.

A watch is a nice idea, I don't know how feasible it would be for you, but a weekend away after exams etc could be a little different.
    Ooh a weekend away does sound good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zarrii)
    Hi,
    My boyfriend is turning 18 soon and I need to get him an amazing present or multiple presents. But I don't know what to get him. If anyone has any ideas or could tell me what they would want for their 18th from their girlfriend then that would be helpful.
    Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    A watch is always nice
    i'd agree with this that something memorable that will be kept for sometime such as say a piece of gold jewellery or a watch it's all down to what you want to spend
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you can get some nice brand watches on ebay for less than £200 such as an omega, longines or tag heuer and find an h+t pawn branch for jewellery as they can cater for a budget of £20 to £10,000

(Original post by KissMyAbs)
    You're a fellow beta so shush your mush. Clearly no alphas use TSR or even the internet.
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Don't get angry on me babe. It's not my fault my mama and papa made me deliciously alpha. Posted from TSR Mobile
    Children, children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Children, children.
    Sorry papa

ReputationRep:
    Booze? He is of age now after all, what better way to celebrate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martinnathalie9)
    Booze? He is of age now after all, what better way to celebrate!
    He's not too much of a drinker though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why not get him a few presents. Go for one 'big' present, perhaps a weekend away/activity/nice watch/fragrance or similar, depending on what he is into and would like best. Then get him some other small things, maybe he has mentioned something he likes such as video game, sports equipment/kit or clothing or you can get him some personal bits like his favourite sweets, personalised keyring or whatever. It depends how much you want to spend! Look on notonthehighstreet.com as you can get some really nice bits on there and lots of stuff can be personalised to make it extra special.

ReputationRep:
    Perfume?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zarrii)
    Hi,
    My boyfriend is turning 18 soon and I need to get him an amazing present or multiple presents. But I don't know what to get him. If anyone has any ideas or could tell me what they would want for their 18th from their girlfriend then that would be helpful.
    Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are his hobbies, what dreams does he have, for example to travel the world. A gift does not have to be expensive, just something personal to you both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kisaki)
    Why not get him a few presents. Go for one 'big' present, perhaps a weekend away/activity/nice watch/fragrance or similar, depending on what he is into and would like best. Then get him some other small things, maybe he has mentioned something he likes such as video game, sports equipment/kit or clothing or you can get him some personal bits like his favourite sweets, personalised keyring or whatever. It depends how much you want to spend! Look on notonthehighstreet.com as you can get some really nice bits on there and lots of stuff can be personalised to make it extra special.
    Thank you for your help and yeah I'll check that website

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by japanlifehack)
    What are his hobbies, what dreams does he have, for example to travel the world. A gift does not have to be expensive, just something personal to you both.
    I'll have a think thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.