Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He's friendly and flirty but will never be alone with me Watch

I have a work collegue who is lovely.
    Friendly to everyone and he is nice to me. He goes everywhere with everyone and will happily go out alone with everyone in the office no matter what they look like. Even if he isn't that keen on them. But with me, just the suggestion that he goes on a visit with me has him a nervous wreck and he will subtly try everything to get out of it.

On the odd occasion that we are on our own together he is quiet and will then flirt a bit.

He has a girlfriend and I think it might be related to that as I think he finds me attractive. He always checks me out discreetly.

The thing is, it's now affecting the office environment. He won't be on his own with me unless forced and seems so conflicted around me. I wish he would just relax. I tried to make him feel at ease by chatting to other guys so that he wouldn't think I fancied him and he got jealous so maybe there are feelings there's on his part.

What could be the reasons why he doesn't want to be alone with me? He certainly
    Doesn't dislike me.
    I am physically better looking than him so I'm wondering if he thinks im out of his league.

I would love to know what would make someone like this. Any ideas? I'm never flirty with him.

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell you're a bit full of yourself aren't you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am physically better looking than him so I'm wondering if he thinks im out of his league.
    lol ok

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.