Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else receive their HPAT results today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absmcc9912)
    Did anyone else receive their HPAT results today?
    Yeahh i got mine today! How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    I got a score of 62 with a percentile of 71. And I got offers into OT and speech and language in jordanstown! How did you get on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absmcc9912)
    I got a score of 62 with a percentile of 71. And I got offers into OT and speech and language in jordanstown! How did you get on?
    Score of 80 with percentile 100 so very happy with my physiotherapy offer

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got mine too! People who have done it in the past got it a couple of hours after their results. How did you get on?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=TinaE1981;70729352]Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx[/QUOTE

Are you going A-level exams or anything or have you already got the required grades for your course you want to study? If you are waiting for any of these for example A-level results aren't released until august for you might have to wait until then!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Really? I've nothing through yet :-(... have you heard anything? I got 89... I'm hoping to do speech therapy

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=absmcc9912;70729450]
    (Original post by TinaE1981)
    Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx[/QUOTE

Are you going A-level exams or anything or have you already got the required grades for your course you want to study? If you are waiting for any of these for example A-level results aren't released until august for you might have to wait until then!
    I'm doing an access course - I have my first module grades but not my second term - I'll have those in May. I think you normally get a conditional offer if hpat is high enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsmall98)
    Hi I got mine too! People who have done it in the past got it a couple of hours after their results. How did you get on?
    I got the 89th percentile. No offer yet! How did you do? Any offers?

ReputationRep:
    Offers for both SLT and OT - delighted!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.