Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else receive their HPAT results today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absmcc9912)
    Did anyone else receive their HPAT results today?
    Yeahh i got mine today! How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    I got a score of 62 with a percentile of 71. And I got offers into OT and speech and language in jordanstown! How did you get on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absmcc9912)
    I got a score of 62 with a percentile of 71. And I got offers into OT and speech and language in jordanstown! How did you get on?
    Score of 80 with percentile 100 so very happy with my physiotherapy offer

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got mine too! People who have done it in the past got it a couple of hours after their results. How did you get on?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=TinaE1981;70729352]Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx[/QUOTE

Are you going A-level exams or anything or have you already got the required grades for your course you want to study? If you are waiting for any of these for example A-level results aren't released until august for you might have to wait until then!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Really? I've nothing through yet :-(... have you heard anything? I got 89... I'm hoping to do speech therapy

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=absmcc9912;70729450]
    (Original post by TinaE1981)
    Hi - I just got my 2017 results today! How long did it it take to get your offer? Xx[/QUOTE

Are you going A-level exams or anything or have you already got the required grades for your course you want to study? If you are waiting for any of these for example A-level results aren't released until august for you might have to wait until then!
    I'm doing an access course - I have my first module grades but not my second term - I'll have those in May. I think you normally get a conditional offer if hpat is high enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsmall98)
    Hi I got mine too! People who have done it in the past got it a couple of hours after their results. How did you get on?
    I got the 89th percentile. No offer yet! How did you do? Any offers?

ReputationRep:
    Offers for both SLT and OT - delighted!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.