Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Got a horrible flu or have I? watch

Announcements

Or have I? Basically last week I was at a wild house party and a girl who is known to be shall we say, easy, gave me a blowjob in the toilet (in addition to kissing etc), but we didn't have sex. That was on Thursday. Since developing a cough from Sunday, I woke up on Tuesday with a really strong cold and ventured out the house as usual but had to come home because I felt awful. Since then I have generally been in bed, resting and sleeping and have all the flu like symptoms, (cough, cold, massive headache, fever - although the fever is dying down now).My lower back muscles are also hurting and the headache hasn't left me since yesterday morning.

I guess what worries me is did I catch something from this girl? We didn't have sex so I can only think that maybe I caught something like glandular fever - however I don't want to start googling that and getting paranoid so I refuse to check it out. I was also with a friend last week who was recovering from what seemed like a similarly heavy cold and I may have caught it off him also. Not sure.

I've never felt this laid low so it makes me wonder. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    get checked for swine flu, its on the spread again

ReputationRep:
    it just sounds like normal flu/bad cold etc.

Got a tense neck as well ... I mean the chin can touch my chest so it is not crick in that sense. But Ii know the neck thing can be related to glandular fever.

ReputationRep:
    What has Shuley done now?

ReputationRep:
    maybe you caught something off your own **** *gasp* did you kiss after you came in her mouth or something?

(Original post by alkaline.)
    maybe you caught something off your own **** *gasp* did you kiss after you came in her mouth or something?
    I kissed her between her giving me oral but not after that. Besides I don't have an STI and how could one possibly catch something other than oral herpes or the like?

(Original post by RezzBerry)
    What has Shuley done now?
    what sorry?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.