Got a horrible flu or have I? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Or have I? Basically last week I was at a wild house party and a girl who is known to be shall we say, easy, gave me a blowjob in the toilet (in addition to kissing etc), but we didn't have sex. That was on Thursday. Since developing a cough from Sunday, I woke up on Tuesday with a really strong cold and ventured out the house as usual but had to come home because I felt awful. Since then I have generally been in bed, resting and sleeping and have all the flu like symptoms, (cough, cold, massive headache, fever - although the fever is dying down now).My lower back muscles are also hurting and the headache hasn't left me since yesterday morning.

I guess what worries me is did I catch something from this girl? We didn't have sex so I can only think that maybe I caught something like glandular fever - however I don't want to start googling that and getting paranoid so I refuse to check it out. I was also with a friend last week who was recovering from what seemed like a similarly heavy cold and I may have caught it off him also. Not sure.

I've never felt this laid low so it makes me wonder. Any thoughts?
shawtyb
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
get checked for swine flu, its on the spread again
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it just sounds like normal flu/bad cold etc.
Anonymous #1
Got a tense neck as well ... I mean the chin can touch my chest so it is not crick in that sense. But Ii know the neck thing can be related to glandular fever.
RezzBerry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What has Shuley done now?
alkaline.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
maybe you caught something off your own **** *gasp* did you kiss after you came in her mouth or something?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by alkaline.)
maybe you caught something off your own **** *gasp* did you kiss after you came in her mouth or something?
I kissed her between her giving me oral but not after that. Besides I don't have an STI and how could one possibly catch something other than oral herpes or the like?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RezzBerry)
What has Shuley done now?
what sorry?
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (518)
91.52%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (48)
8.48%

Watched Threads