The Student Room Group

Britain isn't Belgium

Yeah I think that's probably true, I know I've heard people talk about Muslim ghettos and such online but as far as I know most Muslims are pretty integrated and seem to be getting more integrated by the generation.
Britain isn't Belgium, very astute.
It's always about what is best for them, not us. Immigration far more negatives to our population than positive. You can call me racist, but racism is simply a double standard they've been using to suppress White people who resist the destruction of their people. From my perspective you are far more racist than we'll ever be for supporting this.

My thoughts?

One of the stupidest, most naive articles I have EVER read about this subject.

We will be subject to an Islamist terrorist atrocity here in the UK in the near future. Perpetrated by Muslims raised here.

I guarantee it.

And anyone who tries to deny it now please stay on TSR. Because I will bring up this thread, and your response, when it happens.

Which it will, despite the state of denial and wishful thinking of this so called academic at Birmingham University.
Reply 5
Original post by Foo.mp3
Britain isn't Belgium, but parts of it aren't that far off Molenbeek, and Britain will be Belgium before long unless there are serious changes, and soon

Changes like what?
Reply 6
I didn't know that thanks for the info

The Belgians are our brothers. Whatever your views on the EU I regard myself as European despite having been born in England. An attack against Belgian people, is an attack against us same with French people, Spanish etc an attack against them is an attack against our own people. They are us and we are them. Borders are only political lines.
People call themeselves English or British but forget we were once several differnt nationalities, Wessex, Mercia etc but we call our selves English.

God forbid if we ever leave the EU I will continue to call myself a European EU citizen. Because I never voted to give up my European identity. Hope Boris and IDS respect that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending