Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Toy Story is 20 years old today. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really want to watch Toy Story now.

ReputationRep:
    Cute

ReputationRep:
    My :cry2: :heart: feelings when I saw this thread and started feeling nostalgic

^ Hits me hard right in the feels as I don't want to let go of my past...:cry:

Toy story, I will always have a place for you in my :heart: = toy story :bawling:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Toy Story 4 is coming June 15, 2018 (USA)
    Woody (Tom Hanks) reunites with Bo Peep. :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Toy Story's an Aries

ReputationRep:
    I watched this so much as a kid. Knew every line from start to end. God tier film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    People born in 2000 are 16 this year.

THAT makes me feel old.

Might need to rename myself to Grandma Puddles.
    Also 1998 people are going to be 18 this year (not that I'm stating my age in this or anything...)

Anyways, I don't feel too old. I just think 'wow, that was a while back'. I can remember a certain game pushed for a christmas '06 release and my brother and me playing it (I sucked hell, but it was 100% the game's fault). My sister still declares that she can remember things from when she was 2 though...

ReputationRep:

Toy Story was ace, the graphics, and the adult jokes hidden amongst the story of its time. Trying to think of other films of its time and it didn't have the same realism!

I always look at the realistic perspective of the story of late (not of the toys being alive but the naivety of the kids as they got older)..is that bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    How old/ how young do you feel?!
    Never too old to watch Toy Story. I watched it when I was 5, I'll watch it when I'm 75.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.