Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Not so much sexual but more emotional has anyone had this ? Im working and Ive seen a girl who is pretty and she seems clever and hard working, I am attracted to her, however I have not spoken to her yet, which is doing my head in, when im was at work she came in after so I couldnt talk to her, I mean you cant go up her as people are in calls and we have seperate breaks. This has been about a week now and its taking the piss. WTF.

Any advice ??

ReputationRep:
    I assume you work in a call centre of sorts? If so, perhaps go and see her when she's not in a call. Or why not say hi as you walk past her and build it up from there?

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    I assume you work in a call centre of sorts? If so, perhaps go and see her when she's not in a call. Or why not say hi as you walk past her and build it up from there?
    Yes customer service call centre, you cant see her when she's not on a call the only thing is to sit next to her if she starts before me, but she hasnt lol. Yeah I will do when I get the chance.

The only other thing would be facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes customer service call centre, you cant see her when she's not on a call the only thing is to sit next to her if she starts before me, but she hasnt lol. Yeah I will do when I get the chance.

The only other thing would be facebook
    I was going to suggest Facebook but I noticed that you haven't talked to her yet, so it's probably best not to do that. It can come off as a bit creepy if you've never met and you try to add/talk to her on Facebook. Try to build things up in person (talk to her a few times) and then you can move it onto Facebook or even ask her on a date if you feel things are moving well enough.

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    I was going to suggest Facebook but I noticed that you haven't talked to her yet, so it's probably best not to do that. It can come off as a bit creepy if you've never met and you try to add/talk to her on Facebook. Try to build things up in person (talk to her a few times) and then you can move it onto Facebook or even ask her on a date if you feel things are moving well enough.
    It just gets annoying when she's not working the same shift as me, its like I should just leave it
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It just gets annoying when she's not working the same shift as me, its like I should just leave it
    You sound frustrated. presumably your shifts overlap. Stay a bit late or gte a bit early then find the opportunity to pass some pleasantries or however you wnat to approach it. once youve broken the ice then you can go for face book.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    You sound frustrated. presumably your shifts overlap. Stay a bit late or gte a bit early then find the opportunity to pass some pleasantries or however you wnat to approach it. once youve broken the ice then you can go for face book.
    What if she's not on face book lol. I suppose just give it time, but id rather not wait too long other wise the interest just evaporates.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Shes in the office go and speak to her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.