What's a smootie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    What's a smootie?
    *smoothie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    *smoothie
    Ahh, we do have one of those, though not this model.

ReputationRep:
    I want one, I feel left out
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I too have one though it lives in a closet and never comes out

ReputationRep:
    I have one.
    Don't press the pulse button or it will get all bitty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Does anyone own one?
    I am a proud owner of one, I think.

ReputationRep:
    do you put fish in it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    do you put fish in it?
    My sister wouldn't let me put her fish in it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god guys you lot are so cool! I'm going to a proud owner of one too, what are they like? Any good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Oh my god guys you lot are so cool! I'm going to a proud owner of one too, what are they like? Any good?
    yeh man they are as cool as their owners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yeh man they are as cool as their owners
    Of course! You can be the official leader of the UK-L Smoothie society. Just kidding.

ReputationRep:
    oooo can i join, we have one at home. I think i might buy myself one for uni, especially good for weird and wonderful cocktails.

I might have one for my birthday(same day as last exam-pure 4 maths)...its on tueday and my aunt gave me a box saying i could take it back to currys if i didnt like it and that it would be useful for uni, although the box is probably a little to small for a smoothie maker...hmmm wonder what it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lidybetf)
    oooo can i join, we have one at home. I think i might buy myself one for uni, especially good for weird and wonderful cocktails.

I might have one for my birthday(same day as last exam-pure 4 maths)...its on tueday and my aunt gave me a box saying i could take it back to currys if i didnt like it and that it would be useful for uni, although the box is probably a little to small for a smoothie maker...hmmm wonder what it is
    You can buy smaller ones, so you never know.

ReputationRep:
    i wanted one of these but then i realised it's so overpriced for something that is just a simple blender! so i make smoothie's in my mum's blender. however, i am really jealous of those of you who have one!

ReputationRep:
    I have a Breville juicer, does that count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneezyme)
    i wanted one of these but then i realised it's so overpriced for something that is just a simple blender! so i make smoothie's in my mum's blender. however, i am really jealous of those of you who have one!
    But they are only £28.00 from amazon, they are soo stylish and come with a recipe book. And the best thing is they have a little tap to pour the smoothie into a glas!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.