Is anyone in Flat 30 at Moor Lane?

ReputationRep:
    Is that the Sanctuary or IQ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y07afoster)
    Is that the Sanctuary or IQ?
    Sanctuary

ReputationRep:
    I've applied there and got an offer but haven't accepted yet, will you be a first year?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied there and got an offer but haven't accepted yet, will you be a first year?
    For flat 30? Great, yes I will be a first year. I only know one other person so far and she will be a second year, we lived together this year as I was on a foundation entry for my course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethmillington)
    For flat 30? Great, yes I will be a first year. I only know one other person so far and she will be a second year, we lived together this year as I was on a foundation entry for my course.
    Its not flat 30 I've haven't accepted yet so i don't know but I applied for a double en-suite

ReputationRep:
    Its not flat 30 I've haven't accepted yet so i don't know but I applied for a double en-suite
    Ohh okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethmillington)
    Ohh okay
    Im in flat 38

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

can I ask when you applied, I applied on the 30th April through uclans accommodation portal but still haven't heard anything yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingmason)
    Hi guys,

can I ask when you applied, I applied on the 30th April through uclans accommodation portal but still haven't heard anything yet :/
    I applied directly to Sanctuary and the whole process took just over a month

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in flat 86?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.