Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I'm studying film studies at the University of Salford and i was planning on making some short filma whilst I'm here. I need a fairly cheap camera to make them but nobody seems to be able to suggest one. Does anybody have any ideas on a decent canera to buy? Preferably no more than £300?
    Thanks 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamworden)
    Hey everyone,
    I'm studying film studies at the University of Salford and i was planning on making some short filma whilst I'm here. I need a fairly cheap camera to make them but nobody seems to be able to suggest one. Does anybody have any ideas on a decent canera to buy? Preferably no more than £300?
    Thanks 😊
    Unfortunately you're going to struggle on that kind of budget. Unless you look at pre-owned stuff. Canon D range is good, any of the Sony Nex's or A range. Your Uni should have an equipment hire or art store that should have the equipment you need although you may need to attend a crash course on the equipment to prove you can use it safely.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.