Guys! - do you ever miss your ex girlfriends? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Do guys ever miss their ex girlfriends? if so, how long after the breakup does it take until missing her kicks in? would you ever want her back? or at least text her to see how shes doing?
M14B
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Only in the beginning.
Once you get a new girlfriend then you think of them very little.
georgiaswift
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Some guys do, some don't. It's not healthy to get hung up on whether your ex is thinking about you or not. Focus on other things and move on.
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think of one in particular in honesty, not my last one, it's fairly healthy though and it's really not just as simple as moving on or finding another person, some people are just rare.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
At the beginning I missed her and wanted to get back.

Then I realised it was a waste of time, and that I was still hanging on to feelings from when we were in the relationship, and I was also missing being with someone, not specifically them.
ByronicHero
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
At first, I missed one or two but not most to be honest.

Now, I miss none.
GingerJoe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I miss one, but can't exactly work out why.
Boss_Rhythm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If I had a ex, I would miss her short term...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by whorace)
I think of one in particular in honesty, not my last one, it's fairly healthy though and it's really not just as simple as moving on or finding another person, some people are just rare.
Would you ever want to get back with her given the chance? did you try and fix things with her after your breakup?
whorace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Would you ever want to get back with her given the chance? did you try and fix things with her after your breakup?
No, but more due to principle not feeling, I didn't bother trying to fix things with her because she clearly had issues (and insisted she take them out on me instead of working together) and it was over, but idk guess I did care for her more than others, i've dropped someone else like that with ease.
Kreme De Kreme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well yeah, I do, I think it's just loneliness though. When I am sitting on a bench or somewhere familiar I think I wish she was here because if she was here we would be talking about this or that.

But whenever I find someone new, I automatically give her a lot more attention than my old relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.63%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.88%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (135)
16.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (78)
9.75%
How can I be the best version of myself? (245)
30.63%

Watched Threads