Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I dont think terrorists should be sentenced to death..thats just silly.
    They should be tortured for the rest of their lives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    I dont think terrorists should be sentenced to death..thats just silly.
    They should be tortured for the rest of their lives
    that's extreme, actually almost as bad as the terrorists themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 713Wave)
    that's extreme, actually almost as bad as the terrorists themselves.
    Is it? I dont think locking them up in a cell, providing shelter and free food is great punishment for a terrorist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theoneman)
    They are called 'Islamic state' and follow the teachings of the Quran? How the hell does this have nothing to do with Islam?
    they follow a warped, twisted version of Islam, something completely different to what the 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide follow.

Idiot

ReputationRep:
    Let me educate you.
    Qur'anic Arabic (and Torah Hebrew) cannot be translated into any other language. God specifically designed these languages to be soooooo complex that translation is literally imposiible.
    The point being the extremely complex languages allows tonnes of information to be held withing a reltively short holy book/ scroll.

if anyone tries to translate the two, the outcome is horribly invalid, inaccurate and entirely incorrect!
    (as you have presented with your post)

Get it?
    So he chose a language that is now dead for all nonacademic and practical purposes to write something timeless and divine and where one word can have 5 different meanings and dots can be fiddled around to change the meaning

Thanks god (!) Much appreciated...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it? I dont think locking them up in a cell, providing shelter and free food is great punishment for a terrorist
    the death sentence totally understandable,

torture....that's just disgusting, no matter who it is.

secondly prisons here in the UK aren't exactly the Ritz hotel, quite the opposite actually!

ReputationRep:
    the death sentence totally understandable,

torture....that's just disgusting, no matter who it is.

secondly prisons here in the UK aren't exactly the Ritz hotel, quite the opposite actually!
    How on earth do you think that the death sentence is a suitable punishment for a terrorist. These people will happily blow themselves up??

Terrorists deserve torture, yes it is disgusting but its what they deserve. I dont care how brutal UK prisons are, they dont deserve to be given food and shelter.

ReputationRep:
    How on earth do you think that the death sentence is a suitable punishment for a terrorist. These people will happily blow themselves up??

Terrorists deserve torture, yes it is disgusting but its what they deserve. I dont care how brutal UK prisons are, they dont deserve to be given food and shelter.
    if they are alive then they either didn't blow themselves up or failed to kill themselves in doing so.

Therefore we should return the favour...... a.k.a publicly hang them. The best way to do it.... a nice quick death, knowing that they were hung in front of their surviving victims that were meant to be dead....... that will ruin them psychologically (this is what torture ultimately achieves) and its revenge.

intentional torture to any human is the work of the devil.............. I don't want to be a part of a country that does that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theoneman)
    They are called 'Islamic state' and follow the teachings of the Quran? How the hell does this have nothing to do with Islam?
    If I call myself an alien and the land I lay on "cheese", does that make it true? These are imposters and informants calling themselves Muslim with a state that has borders unrecognised by every global country. If the Chinese paint the American flag on their American warplane and bomb Russia, who is to blame? Grow up. Islam has nothing to do whatsoever with terrorism, it promotes nothing but peace, respect, tolerance and morality.

ReputationRep:
    if they are alive then they either didn't blow themselves up or failed to kill themselves in doing so.

Therefore we should return the favour...... a.k.a publicly hang them. The best way to do it.... a nice quick death, knowing that they were hung in front of their surviving victims that were meant to be dead....... that will ruin them psychologically (this is what torture ultimately achieves) and its revenge.

intentional torture to any human is the work of the devil.............. I don't want to be a part of a country that does that.
    Pure idiocy. We should suddenly start hanging people in public? We'd be dropping down to the lows of the terrorists themselves. -_-

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.