Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I am considering doing a distance Learning MA in Applied Linguistics. I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the phrase 'distance learning' would appear on the post graduate certificate?

Thanks in advance
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    No, it probably won't appear on your diploma - but you really should check with the university to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    No, it probably won't appear on your diploma - but you really should check with the university to be sure.
    thank you for your reply I got reply from the uni today. You were correct it would not appear on the diploma. but it will appear next to the modules on the transcripts. For others that might be wondering

ReputationRep:
    That is cool!
    I am considering doing an MA in translation Studies- PT and a TESOL from Nottingham uni- PT starting next September or something because my job wont let me go to finish my MA anytime soon!!

Do you consider it a bet overwhelming starting 2 MA's at the same time? I think it's worthy because I will ending up with 3 MA's in the next 2 and half years or something ...

PLZ I need an opinion before I start the second application

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeMa4ever)
    That is cool!
    I am considering doing an MA in translation Studies- PT and a TESOL from Nottingham uni- PT starting next September or something because my job wont let me go to finish my MA anytime soon!!

Do you consider it a bet overwhelming starting 2 MA's at the same time? I think it's worthy because I will ending up with 3 MA's in the next 2 and half years or something ...

PLZ I need an opinion before I start the second application
    This sounds interesting.

To answer your question, it depends how many credits from each masters you'll be studying at any one time re managing workload.

Fair play for aiming for a masters hat trick. This is my goal too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.