Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate myself for messing up my chances with my crush Watch

ReputationRep:
    you haven't posted for a while. When did u ask her out and what exactly did she say? despite all the threads u made about her I respect the fact that u actually asked her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    you haven't posted for a while. When did u ask her out and what exactly did she say? despite all the threads u made about her I respect the fact that u actually asked her.
    I didn't ask her, the chance I am talking about is when we were alone together and I did nothing because I was too scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Everyday I replay the chances I had in my head over and over again and think about how I wish I ha not been too nervous and done something different but you can never ever ever go back in time
    I did this last week, I have replayed the conversation over 1000 times in my head.

Because school is about to end forever and I won't ever see her again
    Same. I feel your pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    I've messed things up with the girl of my dreams before - a lot of us have been there just like you
    it's been very tragic and sad for me especially, whereby I grieved for 2 years, passing up sex with another girl because of it
    but you just need to give it time, and one night stands (if and when you can catch them) accelerate the process
    I don't want one night stands or anything sexual with any other girl, because I will just be imagining her the whole time and wishing it was her. Also I want to save my first kiss and stuff for someone I really like but maybe I'm too old for that now at 18 but I turkey thought she was gonna be the perfect girl for me

Everyday I replay the chances I had in my head over and over again and think about how I wish I ha not been too nervous and done something different but you can never ever ever go back in time
    This sounds like it could be the lyrics for a one direction song...

ReputationRep:
    We regret the things we don't do OP. Seriously just talk to her. There's nothing quite like the endorphin rush and confidence boost that comes after facing up to a great fear.

ReputationRep:
    Because school is about to end forever and I won't ever see her again
    Good, maybe you'll be able to forget about her then
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Why were you alone together? Are you the chew watcher?
    If you do nothing then you really wont see her again.
    If you try and talk to her then at least you have a chance.

Noy ideal but why dont you slip a note in her pocket, bag, hand?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't ask her, the chance I am talking about is when we were alone together and I did nothing because I was too scared
    are u in college or uni? don't u still have like 2 months left?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Good, maybe you'll be able to forget about her then
    I won't ever forget her I promise you that.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Why were you alone together? Are you the chew watcher?
    If you do nothing then you really wont see her again.
    If you try and talk to her then at least you have a chance.

Noy ideal but why dont you slip a note in her pocket, bag, hand?
    Ages ago that we were alone together I tried to say something but couldn't get any words out so I just smiled at her and she smiled back. Yh I like watching her chew her food, she looks really cute and graceful when she does it. I might try the note thing, at Christmas I bought a Christmas card for her and wrote a sweet message for her inside it but I chickened out of giving it to her and felt like **** so I just read the card out loud to myself instead.What should I write on the note if I get the chance?

ReputationRep:
    are u in college or uni? don't u still have like 2 months left?
    4 weeks -1 bank holiday -2 days for early break up for tidy leave as we'll so 17 days of seeing her before she goes forever

ReputationRep:
    4 weeks -1 bank holiday -2 days for early break up for tidy leave as we'll so 17 days of seeing her before she goes forever
    u still have time, make sure u DO IT.

ReputationRep:
    u still have time, make sure u DO IT.
    How can I make sure

ReputationRep:
    How can I make sure
    https://youtu.be/sO8DR4ulC74?t=445

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't help

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't help
    nobody can help u

ReputationRep:
    I can't just do it out of the blue, I'll be a stuttering mess and it will creep her out
    Just say you are kinda nervous and you have been meaning to ask her for a while and maybe she will find it sweet

ReputationRep:
    If your gonna ask her out, do it in person.

Try anything funny on whatsapp or snapchat or something and thats a screenshot which will end up circulating around the entire school through pretty much every groupchat, you'll feel like a right mug, trust me.

Even if you dont think she'll do that (although I'm pretty sure she will show it to atleast one other friend), it's always better to ask her out in person anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Awakening)
    If your gonna ask her out, do it in person.

Try anything funny on whatsapp or snapchat or something and thats a screenshot which will end up circulating around the entire school through pretty much every groupchat, you'll feel like a right mug, trust me.

Even if you dont think she'll do that (although I'm pretty sure she will show it to atleast one other friend), it's always better to ask her out in person anyways
    We'll I don't have her number or anything anyways so asking in person is my only option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    Just say you are kinda nervous and you have been meaning to ask her for a while and maybe she will find it sweet
    What if I don't get another chance to speak to her?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.