Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate myself for messing up my chances with my crush watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    We'll I don't have her number or anything anyways so asking in person is my only option
    Have you atleast spoken to her before? I mean if you've barely ever spoken to her she might find it awkward that you all of a sudden want to speak her when you have what 2 months left like you said?

If you have spoken atleast a few times though, try asking her for her number as you wanna keep in touch with her sometimes in the future or something. At the very least add her on facebook or snapchat or instagram or some form of social media, its the easiest way to become atleast friends with her, then once you're close enough then ask her out. Because I'm sorry but unless you look like david beckham or she secretly has a crush on you (which is both highly unlikely), I doubt she will say yes to basically a random person asking her out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the awakening)
    Have you atleast spoken to her before? I mean if you've barely ever spoken to her she might find it awkward that you all of a sudden want to speak her when you have what 2 months left like you said?

If you have spoken atleast a few times though, try asking her for her number as you wanna keep in touch with her sometimes in the future or something. At the very least add her on facebook or snapchat or instagram or some form of social media, its the easiest way to become atleast friends with her, then once you're close enough then ask her out. Because I'm sorry but unless you look like david beckham or she secretly has a crush on you (which is both highly unlikely), I doubt she will say yes to basically a random person asking her out
    I've spoken to her a small number of times. I've spent the entire year trying to get close to her and making up all these grand schemes in my head and stuff but none of it has worked. She doesn't use any social media either so no luck there. I do have one last idea that could work but it's a long shot and relies on a lot of factors outside my control. I could tell you my idea in a pm if you like? Also one other thing is I've gone so out I my way just to try and see her and stuff over te last year that I feel like I've fbeen stalking her and feel really guilty about it but I only did it because I thought so highly of her and had good intentions

ReputationRep:
    I've spoken to her a small number of times. I've spent the entire year trying to get close to her and making up all these grand schemes in my head and stuff but none of it has worked. She doesn't use any social media either so no luck there. I do have one last idea that could work but it's a long shot and relies on a lot of factors outside my control. I could tell you my idea in a pm if you like? Also one other thing is I've gone so out I my way just to try and see her and stuff over te last year that I feel like I've fbeen stalking her and feel really guilty about it but I only did it because I thought so highly of her and had good intentions
    Sure, feel free to inbox me, I'm happy to help.

Don't worry about the stalking thing, as long as she or anyone else aren't aware of it or look at it that way, then you should be fine, just maybe try tone it down a bit if you think it's going too far.

ReputationRep:
    What if I don't get another chance to speak to her?
    Make a chance! Talk to her in school, like in a big group if you are nervous, so you feel more confident and try asking for her number, e.g. Maybe say to keep in touch after scl ends etc.
    Also do you have a leavers ball , prank day coming up? Try making plans with her for that?

I won't ever forget her I promise you that.

Ages ago that we were alone together I tried to say something but couldn't get any words out so I just smiled at her and she smiled back. Yh I like watching her chew her food, she looks really cute and graceful when she does it. I might try the note thing, at Christmas I bought a Christmas card for her and wrote a sweet message for her inside it but I chickened out of giving it to her and felt like **** so I just read the card out loud to myself instead.What should I write on the note if I get the chance?
    Do you know if she has any fandoms? You could write a cute little note and link if with one of her fandoms, like a little doodle or something. She may find it cute just slip it into her locker or bag or ask your friend or her friend to do it for you. (Sign with your name though to avoid any secret admirer confusion drama)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.