Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ladies, what are you favourite hairstyles on men (+beards)? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Both this style of hair and facial fuzz :love:
    Oh, I love him, he's hot. I don't normally like beards but it looks good on him
    He's a singer/actor. His band is called 30 days to mars and he was in that film
    Panic Room where he had his hair plaited in cane rolls. The first time i saw him in that film I thought he was mixed race because of the way he had his hair in that film.
    He's been in lots of other films. He's a brilliant actor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    "the picture of myself"? I don't think I've ever actually posted a picture of myself on here? the first picture isn't actually me but looked pretty similar
    Although i liked the first pic with the frizzy hair too but
    You a should do your hair like the picture Spock's Socks put up of Jared Leto
    That's a nice hairstyle
    You should also put a real pic of yourself so all the ladies can see, if you did you might even get lots of ladies pm'ing you for a date

ReputationRep:
    Do girls dig the Eric Forman?

ReputationRep:
    I like shorter hair on guys, but not too fussed. But love a nice thick beard, oh lawdy a thick beard :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Jules)
    Although i liked the first pic with the frizzy hair too but
    You a should do your hair like the picture Spock's Socks put up of Jared Leto
    That's a nice hairstyle
    You should also put a real pic of yourself so all the ladies can see, if you did you might even get lots of ladies pm'ing you for a date
    nahh, I'm going to have to disappoint these ladies
    I like my anonymity on this site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I like shorter hair on guys, but not too fussed. But love a nice thick beard, oh lawdy a thick beard :coma:
    I have a pretty thick beard but you'd be surprised how polar beards are - either women *love* them or *despise* them, which is hard to read :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    I have a pretty thick beard but you'd be surprised how polar beards are - either women *love* them or *despise* them, which is hard to read :lol:
    I absolutely love thick beards, it's just so masculine to me. If I were a guy I wouldn't shave :lol: clean shaven makes men look quite young and stubble on a guy is awful when kissing.

ReputationRep:
    All my hopes are dashed :sigh:. How short is short??

And would you be willing to compromise on "thick" beard? how about any beard? or better yet, how about stubble?

Save our future marriage!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    All my hopes are dashed :sigh:. How short is short??

And would you be willing to compromise on "thick" beard? how about any beard? or better yet, how about stubble?

Save our future marriage!
    I've found all sorts attractive rly. Short as in...i dunno, ideally you can't tie it up? :lol: but again hair isn't massively important to me.

Stubble is a no no :no: Kissing someone with stubble or having them...kiss your intimate parts...:nooo: ideally facial hair that's fairly full and not rough like stubble yknow. Like beards are usually washed and fairly soft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Jules)
    Oh, I love him, he's hot. I don't normally like beards but it looks good on him
    He's a singer/actor. His band is called 30 days to mars and he was in that film
    Panic Room where he had his hair plaited in cane rolls. The first time i saw him in that film I thought he was mixed race because of the way he had his hair in that film.
    He's been in lots of other films. He's a brilliant actor
    30 SECONDS to mars.

ReputationRep:
    Long, flowing girl hair :drool:

Beards are good too.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Either semi long hair without a beard or thick short hair with a small beard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Long, flowing girl hair :drool:

Beards are good too.
    Remember J Leto's ombre?

ReputationRep:
    clean shaven makes men look quite young
    That's the point. There will be plenty time for looking old when I am old

ReputationRep:
    I like men with a nice fade, longish on top (not super long) - none of the stupid tramlines though.. and maybe facial hair depending on how well its grown!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    30 SECONDS to mars.

Lol, i couldn't remember exactly what his band was called

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.