The Student Room Group

It's madness that European countries have allowed Syrian fighters back into Europe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sadiqua
Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS in Lebanon without airstrikes and almost no one has been killed by ISIS.

wot?

Western soldiers are just pu**ies

it's because hezbollah doesn't have an air force m8

why put lives at risk when you dont need to? the strategy is working, i think only 2 americans have been killed whereas over 27,000 IS fighters have been killed by the coalition. :cool:
Reply 21
Original post by Shia Kafir
What happened in Iran?

Your history needs some serious work.

The UK is accepting 20,000 refugees, you couldn't even get that right ffs.

I absolutely believe that the British governemnt supported the Khomeni altough maybe the US did side with the Shah, but again for the own agenda and benefits.

What difference does my number make to the fact that all this mess is going on due to the intervention of the West. You could not even challenge the other countries I mentioned.

Lets add Pakistan to the list. Zial Haq was installed by the West as he promised to train the Taliban in Pakistan. Well done for contributing to the radicalization of Pakistan for your own gains
Original post by Sadiqua
I absolutely believe that the British governemnt supported the Khomeni altough maybe the US did side with the Shah, but again for the own agenda and benefits.

LOL

That's my cue to leave.
Reply 23
wot?

it's because hezbollah doesn't have an air force m8

why put lives at risk when you dont need to? the strategy is working, i think only 2 americans have been killed whereas over 27,000 IS fighters have been killed by the coalition. :cool:

LOL. They do have airstrikes. They are funded by Iran. What are you talking about?
Original post by Sadiqua
LOL. They do have airstrikes. They are funded by Iran. What are you talking about?

i said an air force.

funded by iran have an air force....

you are infuriatingly dense.
Reply 25
LOL

That's my cue to leave.

Well I guess you disagree then. LOL
Original post by Sadiqua
Well I guess you disagree then. LOL

can you find one source for your assertion that the BBC supported Khomeini?

i will save you the effort: you will not be able to.

there is no point in trying to draw blood from a stone.
Original post by Sadiqua
Altough Syria was an extremely stable country, but apperantly the West did not like the fact that an Arab country is progressing, So it was Syria´s turn after Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Libiya.

Absurd. This is nothing do with not wanting an Arab country progressing, but quite possibly seen as an opportunity to overthrow a Government not aligned with the US/West.

Original post by Sadiqua
Anyway, to your real q. Less airstrikes mean less homes destroyed. Less homes destroyed so less homeless people wanting to migrate to Europe to improve their miserable lives.

I wasnt aware all refugees were terrorists and Jihadis. I guess I'm wrong...
Original post by Sadiqua
Well then stop bombing Syria with airstrikes?

And let isis grow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sadiqua
Altough Syria was an extremely stable country,

I'm sorry, what? When?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending