Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's madness that European countries have allowed Syrian fighters back into Europe Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamil Tiger)
    Less innocents will be killed by airstrikes than would've been by IS if there were none.
    Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS in Lebanon without airstrikes and almost no one has been killed by ISIS. Western soldiers are just pu**ies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadiqua)
    Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS in Lebanon without airstrikes and almost no one has been killed by ISIS. Western soldiers are just pu**ies
    Why are Western soldiers pussies?

ReputationRep:
    Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS in Lebanon without airstrikes and almost no one has been killed by ISIS.
    wot?

Western soldiers are just pu**ies
    it's because hezbollah doesn't have an air force m8

why put lives at risk when you dont need to? the strategy is working, i think only 2 americans have been killed whereas over 27,000 IS fighters have been killed by the coalition. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shia Kafir)
    What happened in Iran?

Your history needs some serious work.

The UK is accepting 20,000 refugees, you couldn't even get that right ffs.
    I absolutely believe that the British governemnt supported the Khomeni altough maybe the US did side with the Shah, but again for the own agenda and benefits.

What difference does my number make to the fact that all this mess is going on due to the intervention of the West. You could not even challenge the other countries I mentioned.

Lets add Pakistan to the list. Zial Haq was installed by the West as he promised to train the Taliban in Pakistan. Well done for contributing to the radicalization of Pakistan for your own gains

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely believe that the British governemnt supported the Khomeni altough maybe the US did side with the Shah, but again for the own agenda and benefits.
    LOL

That's my cue to leave.

ReputationRep:
    wot?

it's because hezbollah doesn't have an air force m8

why put lives at risk when you dont need to? the strategy is working, i think only 2 americans have been killed whereas over 27,000 IS fighters have been killed by the coalition. :cool:
    LOL. They do have airstrikes. They are funded by Iran. What are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. They do have airstrikes. They are funded by Iran. What are you talking about?
    i said an air force.

funded by iran ≠ have an air force....

you are infuriatingly dense.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

That's my cue to leave.
    Well I guess you disagree then. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess you disagree then. LOL
    can you find one source for your assertion that the BBC supported Khomeini?

i will save you the effort: you will not be able to.

there is no point in trying to draw blood from a stone.

ReputationRep:
    Altough Syria was an extremely stable country, but apperantly the West did not like the fact that an Arab country is progressing, So it was Syria´s turn after Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Libiya.
    Absurd. This is nothing do with not wanting an Arab country progressing, but quite possibly seen as an opportunity to overthrow a Government not aligned with the US/West.

Anyway, to your real q. Less airstrikes mean less homes destroyed. Less homes destroyed so less homeless people wanting to migrate to Europe to improve their miserable lives.
    I wasnt aware all refugees were terrorists and Jihadis. I guess I'm wrong...

ReputationRep:
    Well then stop bombing Syria with airstrikes?
    And let isis grow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Altough Syria was an extremely stable country,
    I'm sorry, what? When?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.